Find the latest Recruitment advert on Zambia Police Service (ZSP). The Zambia Police Service (ZPS) is hereby inviting suitably qualified candidates to join the service as Constables.
Zambia Police Service Recruitment Postal Address
Interested applicants are advised to apply in their handwriting and tender their applications to the Commissioners of Police in Provinces (Divisions) either in person or by posting through Express Mail Services (EMS) within their localities as outlined below:
- The Commissioner of Police, Lusaka Division Headquarters
P.O Box, 31449, Lusaka;
- The Commissioner of Police, Central Division Headquarters
P.O Box, 80940, Kabwe;
- The Commissioner of Police, Muchinga Division Headquarters
P.O Box, 480199, Chinsali;
- The Commissioner of Police, Copperbelt Division Headquarters
P.O Box, 70401, Buteko Avenue, Ndola.
- Commissioner of Police, North Western Division Headquarters
P.O Box, 110002, Solwezi
- The Commissioner of Police, Luapula Division Headquarters,
P.O Box, 710009, Mansa
- The Commissioner of Police, Southern Division Headquarters
P.O Box, 630786, Choma
- The Commissioner of Police, Western Division Headquarters
P.O Box, 910027, Mongu
- The Commissioner of Police, Eastern Division Headquarters
P.O Box, 510011, Chipata
- The Commissioner of Police, Northern Division Headquarters
P.O Box, 410335, Kasama.
Interested Applicants must be:
- A Zambian citizen;
- Between 18 and 25 years of age;
- Holder of a full Grade 12 School Certificate with five (5) “O” levels with at least a credit in English language, Mathematics, and any Science subject;
- Physically and mentally fit for service in the Zambia Police Service; Single, of good character, and with no criminal record; and
- Ready to undergo a full Medical Examination.
- Certified copy of the National Registration Card (NRC);
- Certified copy of Academic Certificate(s) or Statement of Results for those who recently completed their grade twelve (12);
Applicants with extra qualifications in the following fields with at least two (2) years of experience in the same field will have an added advantage:
- Building & Construction (Brick Laying),
- Carpentry and Joinery,
- Metal Fabrication (Welding),
- Painting and Auto Mechanics,
- Information, Communication and Technology (ICT), etc.
Applicants are to also ensure that their postal and residential addresses are indicated and provide an active mobile phone number(s) for ease of contact. Suitably Qualified Candidates are encouraged to apply. To get started, Verify your ECZ results and make payment.
Deadline for ZPS Application
The deadline for application is Friday, 2 December 2022.
Latest Recruitment in Zambia
Those who applied to the Defence and other Security Institutions should not apply.
Note that during the period of submission, Zambia Police Headquarters will NOT be receiving application letters.