The Zambia Correctional Service (ZCS) invites applications from interested and suitably qualified Zambians to apply for ongoing recruitment to join Warders and Wardresses as professionals.
Zambia Correctional Service Recruitment 2022/2023
The Zambia Correctional Service (ZCS) has announced that the recruitment exercise advertisement will be published in the Zambia Daily Mail Newspaper.
Prospective candidates must be:
- A Zambian Citizen with a Green National Registration Card (NRC)
- Possess a Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate with five (05) Credits
- Between 18 – 35 years of age
- Physically and mentally fit
- Of no criminal record
- Ready to undergo military training
- Single at the time of recruitment
- Less than 1.65 m tall
- Ready and willing to work in rural parts of Zambia.
How to Apply
To apply for the Zambia Correctional Service recruitment, here’s the step to follow:
Interested candidates should apply in their own handwriting to respective Regional Commanding Officers;
Central; Lusaka; Copperbelt; Southern; Eastern; North-Western;
- No Application letter will be received at Correctional Service Headquarters and Correctional Staff Training Colleges.
- All applicants must be affiliates to their Professional Associations where applicable.
- Candidates who will be shortlisted will be expected to meet the cost of their accommodation, meals and travel expenses to and from the place of interview.
- Only candidates meeting the stipulated requirements should apply.
- Only successful candidates will be communicated to.
Apply for CEEC Online Application Loan
For further information contact;
Telephone Number: +260 215 222125 / +260 953580162
The Director, Human Resource
Zambia Correctional Service Headquarters