Access the Yobe State University – YSU Post-UTME/DE Registration Screening Form with your credentials and login via ysu.edu.ng/smis/putme now. Thereafter, check your result through the NBU Post-UTME Screening Result. Check out YSU Post-UTME 2023: Cut-off mark, Eligibility, Reqiurement, Screening date, and Registration Details.
This is to notify all prospective 2023/2024 UTME/DE candidates who applied for admission to Yobe State University and have met the minimum JAMB score as indicated below that online Registration for post-UTME/DE screening for 2023/2024 commences on.
Table of Contents
YSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
- Must have registered for the UTME and chose YSU as his/her first choice;
- Must have passed the UTME by acquiring the minimum JAMB and the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes
- Applied. CHECK YSU Departmental Cut-Off Marks for 2023/2024 Admission Exercise.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Direct entry applicant must have gotten the minimum ‘A’ Level qualification/grade relevant to his/her chosen programme;
- Must have a minimum of five (5) relevant passes at credit level, including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary School
- Certificate (SSCE), the National Examination Council (NECO), National Business and Technical Education Board (NABTEB), and
- National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies (NBAIS) in not more than two (2) sittings;
- Must have attended the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise within the prescribed deadline and
- Must have uploaded his/her ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level result(s), as the case may be, on the JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) platform, at least before the post-UTME screening.
Below is the list programmmes/courses offered at Yobe State University and their cut-off marks
College of Medical Sciences
- Physiotherapy – 190
- Anatomy – 170
- Physiology – 170
Faculty of Law
- Law – 180
Faculty of Science
- Biochemistry, Geology, Microbiology, and Biology – 150
- Computer Science – 170
Faculty of Social & MGT Sci
- Public Admin & Sociology – 150
How to Apply for the YSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Form
Follow this comprehensive step to apply for the Yobe State University Post UTME Screening Registration Form.
- Generate Remita at any Cyber Café and obtain the RRR Number.
- Pay the sum of money only through Remite and print the Slip.
- Register online through the Yobe State University Portal at ysu.edu.ng/smis/putme
How To Check YSU Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
The list of admitted candidates has been uploaded online via JAMB CAPS. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check;
- Visit www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Thereafter, login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Locate and Tap on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Tap on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Tap on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
- Candidates offered admission are to proceed to Tap “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.