Discover the Vhembe TVET College Student Portal via ienabler.vhembecollege.edu.za and login with your credentials for online academic course registration. Here, Vhembe MyAccess Portal enables a student to access the online application, check application status, college email, E-learning, and learning materials, reset your email password, and student iEnabler.
Table of Contents
About Vhembe TVET College Student Portal
Vhembe TVET College Student Portal is a self-help Enabler for both prospective and registered users to access online facilities/applications, online registration for academic courses, check admission status, check semester results, residential registration, Change personal information, get academic and other information, and make payments.
Both prospective and continuing students can access the Vhembe Student Self Help iEnabler Portal with their student number and 5-digit PIN login credentials.
Vhembe myAccess Portal
Here’s how to explore the Vhembe TVET College Portal
How to Login Vhembe ITS iEnabler Student Portal
Here’s how to access and login to the Vhembe TVET College Online Student Course Registration Platform.
- Login myAccess
- Tap Student iEnabler
- Enter your Student Number and PIN
- Tap on the Login button
Well done!!! Follow these steps to register for your semester courses.
Vhembe TVET College Online Registration of Courses
Here are the easy steps to register for semester courses online via the Vhembe TVET College Self-help iEnabler Portal
- Access the Vhembe Student iEnabler
- Login with your credentials
- Tap on Registration
- Tap and read the Rules and Regulations, then click “I accept”
NB: Please note that failure to do this will result in you getting error messages when you attempt to register for your courses. These error messages will appear until you come back to accept the rules and regulations.
- Tap on Submit Registration
- Verify your details
- Select Save and Continue
- Tap Continue
- Preview the summary of the courses you have selected. Then, “Accept Registration”
- Select Proof of Registration – PDF and Tap on the document.
- Download and print out 2 copies
- Send them to your department for endorsement and keep one copy.
Reset Vhembe TVET College Number
Choose any of the following identification types and supply the relevant information to identify you on the system and reset your Student Number.
- Login here
- Enter your Student Number
- Tap on Forgot PIN
- Select the ID Number, Passport Number, or Email Address
- Tap Search
- Visit your email for your student number