Discover the University of Rwanda – UR Student Portal and learn how to login with your student number and PIN. Here, new and ongoing students register for their semester courses online, apply for admission, check their application status, and access semester examination results.
Table of Contents
About the University of Rwanda Student Portal
The University of Rwanda Student Portal is an online gateway designed by the University of Rwanda for new and continuing students to access and login with their usernames and password generated by the institutions during account creation.
Applicants who have yet to apply for the University of Rwanda should explore the UR courses/programmes and learn how to complete the online application form via the Admission Portal.
About the University of Rwanda, UR Online Registration
The Management of the University of Rwanda (UR) invites first-year and ongoing undergraduate students to register for the academic year. Registration is done online after paying the required fees for first-year students and ongoing students.
Both new and ongoing students are invited to check the registration guidelines on the UR website for more details about the registration process.
- Student must check if he/she has been admitted or promoted
- Students can start the registration only if he/she pays the required fees at the UR/College Bank, an Account available in the Bank of Kigali.
- Students must use their UR student numbers as they appear on the acceptance letters or Student Cards for all payments. (error on bank slip should be reported to College Finance)
- During payment of fees, a student must use Urubuto System in the Bank of Kigali.
- Payment can also be made using MTN Mobile money via *775#
- Online Registration requires Internet connectivity.
How to Access the UR Student Portal
Here is a comprehensive step-by-step guide on accessing the University of Rwanda Student Portal.
- Explore the Website
- Locate the Navigation Tap deep down the Website Homepage
- Locate Academics
- Under Academics, Locate and Tap on learning to proceed
- On the eLearning Page, Locate and Tap on Student Portal to proceed
How to Login to UR Student Portal
Follow this quick step to login to your University of Rwanda Student Portal student account.
- Access the Student Portal
- Enter your Student Number
- Provide your Pin
- Tap on the Login Button to Proceed
UR Student Online Registration of Courses
Here’s how both new and ongoing students can register for their semester courses online at the University of Rwanda.
- Login RU Student ITS i-Enabler
- Access RU Student Dashboard
- Navigate and Tap “Registration” under the Student Web
- Read registration rules and regulations, click to accept
- Tap on “Submit Registration”
- Tap “Save and Continue” and select your various courses for the semester by ticking the small box against each course.\Tap “Save and
- Continue” to view the courses you have selected.
- Then Tap “Continue” to view the Registration Cost (Academic Facility User Fee) and “Accept Registration” to complete the registration
- Again “Save and Continue” to view the courses you have selected
- Tap “Print Friendly Format” and print proof of registration or download a PDF on your phone
- Log Out
Kigali, Gikondo – Street, KK 737
P.O. Box 4285, Kigali