How to apply for UPSA Hostel
Registration by New Users
The UPSA Hostel Application can be accessed at upsahostels.com
- Tap on Fresher Registration, if you do not have an account in the Hostel application
- Enter your Username (which is your student ID) and an Email address. [Note: Password credentials and other correspondence will be sent to this email so ensure you can still access the email]
- Click on the link sent to the email you provided.
- Enter a Password of your choice.
- You will be redirected to the login screen when the password is successful.
Login UPSA Hostel Portal
Log in by Current Users
- The UPSA Hostel Application can be accessed at upsahostels.com
- Enter your Username (i.e. your student ID) and Password which you created during the initial registration.
- Sign In button will send you to your Student Dashboard
- Continue by following the steps to choose your bed.
- On the login screen, Tap “I Forgot My Password”
- Enter your email in the text box provided. Note that the email should be the email you provided during your registration or your student email given by the school.
- From the email, click on the link received which should redirect you to the hostel application asking for a reset of the Password.
- Enter a password as you require.
- clicking on the button will send you to the login page to login.
UPSA Hostels Fees
The Hostel Facility User Fees and its related charges for 7 weeks (6 weeks lectures and 1-week examination) are as follows:
Fees 4-in-1 Occupancy Rooms
|UPSA Hostel facility user fee/student/academic year||GH₵ 820.00|
|Hall Dues||GH₵ 30.00|
Fees 2-in-1 Occupancy Rooms
|UPSA Hostel facility user fee/student/academic year||GH₵ 1,620.00|
|Hall Dues :||GH₵ 30.00|
- Students are to read the Rules and Regulations governing the Hostel on the University’s website (upsa.edu.gh) before applying.
- Secure a bed by successfully booking before making any Hostel fee payment.
- Hostel fee payment procedure is the same as academic facility user fee payment (you pay into the University Access Bank account, the money will be transferred into your wallet, then you disburse according to other Hostel fee items on the portal).
- Monies paid (disbursed) are not refundable.
- Your secured bed could be taken from you if you fail to pay the Hostel fee by the deadline.
- Impersonation will attract severe punishment.