Discover the University of Nairobi – UON Student Portal known as Student Management Information Systems (SMIS) and login with your credentials. Here, UON Students register courses online, access course content, learning materials, email and timetables check exam results/grades as well as pay for school fees.
Table of Contents
How to Access UON Student Portal
Follow the steps below to access the University of Nairobi – UON Student Portal and login to get started.
- Explore UON Website
- Navigate down the page
- Select “Student Portal” under Support Services
Congratulations!!! You are now on the UON Portal login homepage. Find out how to login.
How Login UON SMIS Student Portal
- Access UON Online Student Portal
- Enter your Student Number and Password
- Tap on the Login button
Online Registration of Courses via UON SMIS Student Portal
To Register for a course unit at the University of Nairobi, here’s a simple step to follow:
- Explore UON Student Portal
- Login using Student Username and Password
- Select enroll for a course
- Select category e.g Ph.D. (Doctorate students), Graduate (Postgraduate Students), or Undergraduate (Bachelors and Diplomas)
- Select academic program
- Register for course Units under your academic programs by selecting the icon next to the course title (a student must register for each course unit)
Accessing Course Materials via the UON Student Portal
After registration of courses online, here’s how to access course materials via UON SMIS
- Login UON SMIS Student Portal
- Select a course
- Choose a document to access handouts
- Select Assignment to check or upload assignments
- Pick a forum to have an online discussion on a given topic with classmates or group members
- Select chat to have a real-time discussion on a given topic with other students online
UON Contact Details
- Physical Address: Chiromo campus, along River-side drive
- Postal Address: P. O. Box 30197-01000, Nairobi, Kenya.
- Telephone: +254-020-4914002/4030
- Email: [email protected]