Discover the University of Eldoret – UOE Student Portal via portal.uoeld.ac.ke and login with your Username (Student Number) and Password. Here, UOE students to access; online registration of courses, exam grades/results, transcripts, fee structure, and create an account among many other academic activities.
University of Eldoret Student Portal
The University has designed a student portal where students can register online, check exam grades/results or card, transcript, fee structure, and create an account among many other academic activities.
Besides, the University of Eldoret (UOE) has integrated an online Learning Management System known as E-Learning Portal. Here, lectures provide course materials, assignments, and other resources for your classes. You may also submit assignments, take quizzes and check current grades.
How to Login UOE Student Portal
Here is how to access and login to UOE Student Portal
- Go to UOE Website
- Scroll down to Quick Links
- Access the Student Portal Link
- Enter your Student Number and Password
- Tap Login
Alternate link to login University of Eldoret (UOE) Student Portal when the UOE website is unavailable or the login link directly above isn’t working properly: http://portal.uoeld.ac.ke/login/sign-in
How to Register on the UOE Student Portal
To register and create an account at the University of Eldoret, follow the steps below.
- Access Student Portal
- On the login page, tap Create An Account
- Select Student
- Enter your Student Admission Number
- Enter a Password
- Confirm your Password
- Tap Submit
Reset Forget Password
To reset your password here is the step to follow;
- Login here
- Enter your Student Number
- A reset link will be sent to your mail.
- Tap Email Link
If we can find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
Contact University of Eldoret
- Address: P. O. Box 1125-30100 Eldoret, Kenya.
- Vice-Chancellor Office Phone:
+254(0) 788 232 004,
+254(0) 740 354 966
- For Academic Enquiries Call the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic & Students’ Affairs):
+254(0) 774 249 552
- For Students’ & Admission Enquiries Call Admissions Office:
+254 746 490 082
- Email: [email protected]