Access the University of North Texas – UNT Eagle Connect an official email portal for students. Login with your student email address via https://it.unt.edu/eagleconnect received official communication from the university.
EagleConnect email address is [email protected]. It can be found by logging into the Account Management System, AMS. It is listed in the “Student E-Mail” field. Your password is the same as the one used for all UNT systems.
UNT Eagle Connect
Eagle Connect is the official the University of North Texas – UNT email system for students, applicants, and alumni via Microsoft Outlook. Here, the student received official communication from the university.
Students and applicants to the university regularly should check their EagleConnect email to view important communications from the Office of the Registrar, Financial Aid, libraries, student accounting, advisors, and others. You also may receive communication through the Canvas Learning Management System, a separate system.
EagleConnect is for university business matters; Canvas is for classroom communication, assignments, and academic matters. Both systems require your regular attention.
EagleConnect is the official UNT email for students. Current student email features include the following:
- 1000 GB of storage shared with mailbox and OneDrive
- Free Microsoft Office Web Apps and Office 365 Desktop Apps
- Shared address book and calendar information
- Microsoft Teams – Meet, chat, call and collaborate in just one place
How to Access Eagle Connect
Follow these simple steps to Eagle Connect
- Visit the University of North Texas via: https://www.unt.edu/
- Navigate to the right corner of the homepage
- Locate EagleConnect
- Discover EagleConnect homepage
How to Login Eagle Connect
Quick way to login
- Browse the URL: https://it.unt.edu/eagleconnect
- Tap on Sign in to EagleConnect
- Enter your UNT Student Email Address and Password
- Tap Sign in
How to Reset your Forgot Password
Here is how to reset your EUID or password
- Click on the “Forgot your EUID or password?” link that is found below the “Login” button at myUNT.
- Provide your name and enter your date of birth
- Enter your Social Security number to proceed
- Make sure that the information you enter is the same as it appears on your application, transcript, or employee record, otherwise, AMS may not find your account.
- You also will be asked to answer a security question that was set up at the time of your account creation.
- Your new password cannot be previously-used and must meet the following criteria.
- Must be at least eight characters, but no more than 30 characters
- Should contain at least one capital letter, at least one lowercase, and at least one numeral character
- Must NOT contain a backslash (\).