Discover the University of Zululand – UNIZULU ITS Student Portal via jasper.unizulu.ac.za and login with their credentials for online academic course registration. Here, UNIZULU Students access online services, check application status, accept a firm offer, residential registration, and exam results, change personal information, print their fee statements, check their timetable, and make payments.
Both prospective and continuing students can access the UNIZULU Student Self Help iEnabler Portal with their student number and 5-digit PIN login credentials.
Table of Contents
University of Zululand Registration Process
Registration will be done ONLINE and OFF CAMPUS, for which you may use a handheld device or computer facility at your disposal. Follow the steps to get started:
- Access the UNIZULU Student Enabler Portal
- Go to Student Zone and Tap on Registration
- Tap to Register
- Login using your Student Number and User PIN
- Follow all the UNIZULU ITS Student Portal Registration Steps
- Print your Proof of Registration
To register online, returning students will need to have:
- Settled arrear fees
- Fulfilled the requirements for promotion to the next level of study in the relevant programme
- Submitted all outstanding documentation (ID, matric/senior certificate, proof of residence) for student files.
UNIZULU Online Registration of Academic Courses
Here are the easy steps to register for semester courses online via the University of Zululand Self-help iEnabler Portal.
- Access the UNIZULU Student iEnabler Portal
- Enter your Student Number and PIN
If logging in for the first time login – the system will force you to change the PIN, the pin must be 5 numerical digits, not starting with a zero.
- Tap on “Registration” on the left-hand side
- Read through the Rules and Regulations and tap on the “I Accept” button
- Navigate to “Submit Registration” on your right
- Enter your “Employment Status” from the drop-down button list
- Tap on “Save and Continue”
- Select your subjects, by ticking the box next to each subject
- Ensure that you select ALL compulsory subjects.
- Select a balance of courses from the list of electives.
The modules you selected will display, and if you are sure that you have selected the right subjects, offering type and period of study.
- Tap on “Save and Continue”
- Tap on “Continue”
- The summary of the modules with fees will display tap on “Accept Registration”
- Tap to Print “Proof of Registration” or Save it as a PDF
Reset Your UNIZULU Password and Student Number
Choose any of the following identification types and supply the relevant information to identify you on the system and reset your Student Number.
- Login here
- Select the ID Number, Passport Number, or Email Address
- Tap Search
- Visit your email for your student number
UNIZULU Contact Details
UNIZULU Website URL: http://www.unizulu.ac.za/