Learn how to accept a firm offer, register academic courses online, and login UNIZULU ITS Student Enabler at the University of Zululand.
Access the University of Zululand (UNIZULU) prospectus which will provide clarity on the entire online application, admission, and registration process.
UNIZULU Online Application and Registration
Explore the University of Zululand (UNIZULU) a leading comprehensive institution of higher – learning on the African Continent. The process of registration will be your first step in becoming part of our community and in establishing and cementing your future. Students cannot register as a student if they have not applied through the Central Applications Office (CAO) for admission to study at UNIZULU.
As a first-time entering student, the process of registration may seem overwhelming, yet it is a very easy process, and the University will ensure that we guide you every step of the way. Carefully read the information contained in the UNIZULU brochure or prospectus and visit the University website which will provide clarity on the entire admission and registration process.
How to Accept Your Admission Offer at UNIZULU
Applicants that have Accepted a Firm Offer on iEnabler need to UPLOAD the following 3 (three) documents:
- Certified copy of ID/passport
- Certified copy of matric statement/certificate
- Proof of residence
All first-year students are required to scan and upload their documents through the UNIZULU Student iEnabler Portal. Many applicants have accepted a firm offer but have not uploaded these documents.
Should you receive more than one (1) firm offer you need to make a choice, select, and accept one qualification for registration.
The iEnabler menu is as follows:
- Accept Firm Offer
- View Acceptance Process
- View/Update Contact Details
- Upload/View Documents Completed
- View Application(s)
Tap on the Upload/View Documents link and upload your three documents there. Remember to update your personal/contact details so that we can communicate with you.
How to Login UNIZULU Student ITS Enabler Portal
Here’s how to access and login to the University of Zululand ITS Self Help iEnabler Student Portal
- Access UNIZULU Self-help iEnabler
- Enter your Student Number
- Tap on Request a PIN
- Check your Email, when got a PIN come back and login to accept the offer
- Navigate to Application, then Offered Application Acceptance
- Accept or Decline
- Tap on Save
Scan and upload your documents (Certified copy of ID/Passport, Matric Statement/Certificate, and, Proof of Address). Once documents have been verified you will be notified via email to register.
- To upload all documents, click on and upload. Repeat the steps
- Tap on Close if all documents are uploaded
Well done!!! What’s Next, You have to register online as a student at the University of Zululand. Apply for NSFAS Funding and check your status regularly.
Documents to be uploaded
Here are the documents required to be uploaded by the aspirants.
- Identity Document (Certified)
- Confirmation of postal address (e.g municipality or medical aid or statement from local Inkosi)
- Certified copy of the final statement of results or equivalent
- Certified copy of National Senior Certificate or equivalent
- Proof of residence (e.g., municipality statement)
- Firm offer letter (optional)
- Proof of registration fee deposit
Both prospective and continuing students can access the UNIZULU Student Self Help iEnabler Portal with their student number and 5-digit PIN login credentials to register for the semester academic courses.
UNIZULU Contact Details
UNIZULU Website URL: http://www.unizulu.ac.za/