Discover the University of Virginia Student Information System known as UVA SIS and login with your computing ID and password. The UVA SIS is the system of record for all student-related information including class enrollment, teaching and exam schedules, unofficial transcripts and grades, and student finance.
About the University of Virginia (UVA) Student Information System (SIS)
The UVA SIS is the system of record for all student-related information including class enrollment, teaching and exam schedules, unofficial transcripts and grades, and student finance.
UVA Collab ITS Virginia Portal partners with faculty, staff, and students in the work that sustains the Academical Village—engaging in interactive discussions, joining virtual meetings, securely storing and sharing materials, and much more.
How to Get Started
Do you have a prior affiliation with UVA? As a former or current student, employee, applicant, contractor/vendor, volunteer, visiting student, visiting faculty, etc., you already have a UVA password and will need to reset it if you don’t remember it.
How to Login to UVA SIS Student Portal
Here’s how to access and login to the University of Virginia (UVA) Student Information System (SIS) online portal.
- Explore the UVA Website at https://www.virginia.edu/
- Tap on SIS on the navigation tab
- Access SIS Login
- Enter your UVA computing ID and password
- Tap on the login button
Reset your UVA Password
Have you forgotten your password, use this portal to reset and manage your password. There are three options for resetting your password.
- Can’t reset your password? Contact the Help Desk.
- You are required to reset your UVA password annually.
UVA Schedule Builder
Schedule Builder is a tool that allows you to build multiple options for possible schedules for the upcoming term.
How to Compare Schedules
If you want to compare multiple schedules at once in Build My Schedule, follow these steps
- Access UVA Student Portal Dashboard
- Toggle to each schedule you want to compare
- While viewing each schedule, select Add to Compare
NB: Only three schedule options can be compared at one time.
- Add to Compare button
- Once you have selected the schedules you want to compare, select Compare at the top right of the screen.
- This button will only appear once you have two or more schedules selected.
How to Search for Classes
Find the classes in which you would like to enroll and search for classes by semester. This tool allows you to search for classes offered in the current or upcoming term.
- Access Portal
- Select from the filters, including Term, Department, Subject, Traditional Requirements, or Attributes & New Requirements.
- Narrow results by selecting from more filters.
- Browse All Classes
- This tool allows you to view classes by a subject that have been offered in past terms and may be offered in future terms.
- Once you find a class in which you’d like to enroll, select Add to Shopping Cart
- Wait until your scheduled enrollment date, and select Enroll
View Grades via SIS UVA
To review the final grade for each of your courses, select Academics from the left-hand menu.
- Access UVA Portal
- Select Grades
- Select Grades under Academics in SIS
- The grade for each course will be listed under the Official column
- Check your final grades in the SIS
UVA SIS ITS Contact Details
- Call UVA Help Desk : (434-924-4357)