Explore the University of Phoenix, Arizona and login to your eCampus student portal with your login credentials. Here, Students select their learning model as Online Students, register and enroll for classes, access the academic calendar, view grades as well as apply for transcripts.
Here’s a comprehensive guide on how to access and login to the University of Phoenix as well as navigate via eCampus student portal to register and enroll for classes, access the academic calendar, view grades as well as apply for a transcript.
How to Access Phoenix University Student Portal
Let’s get started at the University of Phoenix, Arizona
- Access the Phoenix University Website
- Tap Student Login on the Navigation tab
- Access the Student Portal via the direct URL: login.phoenix.edu
Well done!!! Learn how to login to the University of Phoenix, Arizona Student Portal Online.
How to Login to the University of Phoenix eCampus Student Portal
To access the University of Phoenix eCampus student Portal. Here’s how to get started:
- Access Campus Student Portal
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap Next to proceed
How to Reset Phoenix Password
To recover your account, reset and manage your forgotten password, let’s started:
- Go to the login homepage
- Tap on forgotten username/password?
- Enter the personal email address associated with your account
- Tap on the Next button
Check your email to recover your username and a link to reset your password.
How to Apply for University of Phoenix Transcripts Online
You can request an official transcript 24/7 through your student portal or the National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Ordering Center.
- Access your Student Portal
- Check your unofficial transcript to make sure your coursework and grades have been posted before ordering your official transcript.
You can request an electronic transcript or pay an additional fee for rush delivery of a paper transcript if you need expedited service. Some limitations apply to rush deliveries.
How to Apply and Pick Transcripts in Person
If you are in the Phoenix, Arizona area and would like to pre-order and pick up your official transcript(s) in person, follow these steps.
- Login Student Portal
- Tap on the Order Official Transcript button
- Select Hold for Pickup as your delivery option when prompted
- After you have completed your transcript order
Use the University of Phoenix address to contact the Admissions and Records Service Center for instructions on how to schedule an appointment for transcript pick-up.
NB: Walk-ins for official transcripts cannot be accommodated. Transcripts may be picked up by appointment only.
- Call: 800-866-3919
- Tech Support: (877) 832-4867