Discover the University of London – UOL Student Portal and login with your credentials. Here, UOL students access Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), email, library, timetable, as well as examination entry date.
University of London (UOL) Student Portal
The portal is the gateway to all of the learning resources and administrative tools that will guide and support you through your studies. It is accessed by a unique username and password, offering access to:
- Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Online library
- University email account
- Student records
- Student Advice Centre
- Key dates and information about each programme of study
- Personal notifications
- Notices and events
- An array of content including wellbeing, development exercises, and the Nightline service
The University of London portal will provide you with the most up-to-date information about your studies including programme-specific registration dates, examination entry dates and examination results release dates for instance.
It is also the place where you can access resources to support your development that isn’t specifically related to your programme of study, such as wellbeing material, career development exercises and student support services such as TalkCampus. Any news and/or event updates will also be posted on the portal, so be sure to check back regularly.
How to Access UOL Student Portal
Follow these simple steps to access and login into the University of London (UOL)
- Go to UOL Website
- Navigate down to student information
- Access student portal login
3 Steps to Login UOL Student Portal
Here’s how to get started
- Sign in UOL Student Portal
- Enter your username and password
- Tap on the sign-in button
How to Reset Forgot Password
- Access UOL sign-in screen
- Tap on the ‘Forgot Password’ link
- Enter your username into the ‘Username’ field
- Tap on the ‘Reset Password button
This will trigger an email containing a link to reset your password to your registered email account, and you should follow the instructions contained within this email.
If you have forgotten your username as well as your password, check any recent communications you may have received from us as the Student Portal Username is often listed in the top section of our emails to you.
If you cannot find any reference to your username you will need to raise a ticket with the Student Advice Centre.