University of Cape Coast (UCC) Students’ Financial Support Office -STuFSO Call for Applications (UCC Scholarship) for Needy but Brilliant/Promising Students (Regular Students Only).
In order to qualify or be eligible for the Scholarship, a student must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a Ghanaian by birth,
- Be enrolled as a student of the University of Cape Coast on full-time regular programmes
- Must have completed at least one academic year of studies (current level 100 students can apply)
- Be able to demonstrate financial need and must be ready to supply any documentary evidence for decision making
- Must have a CGPA of 2.5 or 2.0 (for applicants from surrounding communities) and above.
Steps to Apply for UCC Scholarship
1. Visit https://apply-stufso.ucc.edu.gh/
2. Create an account to Sign Up (new applicants)
3. Sign In (students with existing accounts) using institutional email.
NB: Students yet to be issued with Institutional email address should contact the Management Information System (MIS).
4. Complete the application form and upload the necessary supporting documents
5. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to a selection interview
NOTE: Students who are currently on the scholarship and are yet to complete school are to apply to be considered for renewal.
Schedules for UCC Scholarship
Opening: Monday, 23rd August, 2021
Deadline: Monday, 13th September, 2021
Apply More: Scholarships in Ghana
The Students’ Financial Support Office is located on the ground floor of the C. A. Ackah Lecture Theatre (CAALC) Building adjacent to Lecture Theatre One (1).