Discover the University of Uyo, UNIUYO Post-UTME/DE Screening Registration Portal and login to complete an online application form. Here, UNIYO applicants can make payments, generate RRR, register, access e-forms, and check admission status.
To get started check out the University of Uyo, UNIUYO admission requirements, qualification cut-off marks, eligibility, and registration details.
Table of Contents
University of Uyo Post UTME/DE Form
The University of Uyo, UNIUYO hereby invites candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in the 2023/2024 JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 140 to apply for Screening. Also, candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in the 2023/2024 JAMB Direct Entry application are equally invited to the screening exercise. List of UNIUYO Courses.
UNIUYO Admission Requirements
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio data form correctly and appropriately.
- Direct Entry Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of the candidate’s higher academic qualification
- Candidates are expected to submit their complete Bio-data forms online (Please submit only once)
- Candidates who upload wrong or inconsistent Bio data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidate is required to upload O’level results, passport photograph or Biometric capture, and Biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB
- Candidates who do not register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise would not be considered for admission. However, Foreign candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centres (Prisons), as well as blind and deaf candidates are exempted from the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates with Awaiting Result (AR) can also apply.
How to Login UNIUYO Post UTME/DE Portal
Follow these comprehensive steps to access and login to the University of Uyo, UNIUYO Post UTME/DE Portal.
- Explore the University of Uyo Website
- Tap on E-Portal on the navigation tab
- Access the UNIUYO Admission Portal
How to Apply for UNIUYO Post UTME/DE
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University portals. Follow the online registration and payment instruction:
- Access the UNIUYO Post UTME E-Portal
- Select Admission Forms
- Select Admission Form Type as applicable (Post-UTME or Direct Entry)
- Enter your Phone Number and Email address
- Tap on the MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make a payment
Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using a pre-payment slip through the Remita platform. After payment, return to;
- Login UNIYO E-Portal
- Tap on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2023/2024 Screening Exercise Slip
Admissions Unit: 09135998187