Access the University of South Africa – UNISA Web Registration Portal and login with student number to begin online semester registration.
About UNISA Online Web Registration
- Applicants (new applicants & Unisa students who applied for admission to a new qualification) may only register if they have received an offer of placement from Unisa and have accepted the offer online.
- Unisa reserves the right to not process and/or to cancel your registration if it is found that you were incorrectly admitted to a qualification.
- Re-registering students must register for the next academic year during the relevant registration period.
- The university provides all registered students with a free myLife e-mail address. It is your responsibility to activate your myLife e-mail account as soon as your registration has been finalized.
- UINSA myLife e-mail account will be the only e-mail account recognized by Unisa for official correspondence to and from the university and will remain the official primary e-mail address on record at Unisa.
UNISA Online Web Registration
Follow the steps here to get started with the semester online web registration
- Find and select your qualification and choose modules
- Calculate your study and other fees
- Complete and submit your registration
- Pay your study fees
- Tap Register Now
Procced to find out how to access the Web Registration Portal
How to Access UNISA Web Registration Portal
Here is how to access and login to UNISA Online Web Registration Portal
- Go to UNISA Website
- Tap “Register” on the navigation tab
- Register to study through UNISA
- Select your qualification category
- All undergraduate, honours & postgraduate diploma registrations
- All master’s & doctoral registration
- Short Learning Programmes
- Follow these steps to register now
How to Login UNISA Web Registration Portal
Here is the quick way to login into the University of South Africa Online Semester Registration Portal
- Login Web Registration Portal Or via direct URL: https://registration.unisa.ac.za/info/
- Fill in with the following details to complete the registration
- Student Number (I don’t have a student number)
- Full First names
- Date of Birth
- Tap the Next button to proceed
Congratulations!!! It may take a little time before you receive confirmation of your registration. While you’re waiting, it’s a good idea to start preparing for your studies.
Register on myUnisa Student Portal
Once you’ve received confirmation of your registration, you need to register on myUnisa, the university’s online student portal where you can download your study material, including your tutorial letters.
Registering on myUnisa is one of the first things you need to do once you have your student number.
If you are already registered and would like to add additional modules, here is how to get started;
- Login myUnisa Student Portal
- Choose the myAdmin link
- Click on “Student Admin”
- Tap “Register Additional Modules”.
Access UNISA myLife Email Account
All communication sent to you after the initial study package (with the exception of study guides) will be sent electronically to your UNISA myLife e-mail account (eg follow-up tutorial letters, examination timetables and results, financial statements). You will no longer receive such communication in printed format.
UNISA Quick Links