Discover the Egerton University – Uniplus Student Portal via studentportal.egerton.ac.ke and login with your Username (Student Number) and Password. Here, students access; online registration of courses, exam grades/results, transcript, fee structure, and create an account among many other academic activities.
Table of Contents
Egerton University is a public and one of Kenya’s largest and Oldest Institutions of Higher Learning.
The University has designed a student portal known as Uniplus where students can register online, check exam grades/results or card, transcript, fee structure, and create an account among many other academic activities.
Besides, Egerton University has integrated an online Information Management System known as E-Learning. Here, lectures provide course materials, assignments, and other resources for your classes. You may also submit assignments, take quizzes and check current grades.
Here are all the quick links on the Egerton Portal
- E-Learning Portal
- First Years Portal
- Graduation Portal
- Selfcare Portal
- Registration Portal
- Students Portal
How to Login Uniplus Egerton University Student Portal
Here is how to access and login Egerton University Students Portal
- Go to Egerton University Website
- Scroll down to Egerton Portal
- Access the Students Portal Link
- Enter your Student Number and Password
- Tap Login
Egerton University Joining Students Self-Service
Alternate link to log into Student Portal when this is your first time you are using our online self-service portal;
- Let’s get started on the Student Self Service Portal
- Enter your Email Address and Password
- Sign Up with your Email and Password (first-time users)
- Tap on the Login button
Egerton University First Year Student Portal
Follow the steps below to access the portal
- Let’s Go
- For KUCCPS Students use your KCSE index Number (00000000000/2019)
- For Diploma and Self Sponsored students use the student number sent to you via SMS
- Tap on Proceed button
Reset Forget Password
To reset your Student Portal password here is the step to follow;
- Login here
- Enter your Registration Number
- Tap Submit button
If we can find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
Contact Egerton University
P.O BOX 536, Egerton 20115 Kenya
Email [email protected] .