Explore the University of Mines and Technology – UMaT Virtual Learning Environment (UMaT VLE) Portal and login with your Username and Password via https://vle.umat.edu.gh/. Here, UMaT students can join colleagues and lecturers on a live lecture session, submit assignments and take online quizzes, search courses, as well as other academic activities.
Table of Contents
About University of Mines and Technology – UMaT
University of Mines and Technology – UMaT is the Centre of Excellence in Ghana and Africa for producing world-class professionals in the fields of mining, petroleum, technology, and related disciplines.
Besides, they provide higher education in mining, petroleum, technology, and related disciplines through effective teaching and learning; promote knowledge through active research and dissemination of information, and offer professional services through extension activities to the mining and allied industries.
How to Access UMaT VLE
Here are the steps to follow to access the UMaT Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Visit the UMaT Website via the URL: https://umat.edu.gh/
- Navigate down the Quick Links section
- Tap on Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
How to Login UMaT VLE
To explore the UMaT Virtual Learning Environment, read the instruction here carefully and follow the steps below to login.
- Tap on the URL: https://vle.umat.edu.gh/
- Select your faculty or school for the best VLE experience
NB: This is very important to reduce the load on each system
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap Login Button
How to Reset your UMaT VLE Password
To reset your password, submit your username or your email address below. If we can find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
- Click on Forgotten your username or password
- At this point, enter your Institutional email address
- Click on search
- Read the instructions and click on continue
- Login to the Institutional email account. You will see a new email sent as a password reset request.
- Check your spam if you don’t see it in your inbox.
- Read the instructions and click on the link
- Set your password for your VLE account. You can always use this process whenever you forget or lose your password.
- Tap on save changes and it will redirect you to your Login page
VLE Quick Links for each Faculty
Mobile : +233 3123 20324/20280