Discover the University of Johannesburg – UJ ULink Student Portal via ulink.uj.ac.za. Here, students sign in to register/enroll for semester courses, check application status, view/download letters, accommodation status as well as access graduation letters.
The UJ ULink Student Portal designed by the University of Johannesburg allows students sign in with their credentials to access online resources, connect to WiFi, Library, Whistle-blowing, Study at UJ, UJ Online Application, Register/Enrol Courses, Download Graduations Letter, as well as APS Score.
How to Login UJ ULink Student Portal
Here is how to access the University of Johannesburg – UJ ULink Student Portal
- Go to UJ Website
- Locate Students on the navigation tab
- Tap on it
- Select Student Portal/ULink
- Sign in with your Login ID and Password (Or Create a Password)
- Tap Login button
How to Sign In UJ ULink Portal
Here is how to Sign in to the University of Johannesburg – UJ ULink Student Portal
- Visit the ULink Portal
- Enter your Login ID and Password
- Tap Login button
UJ ULink Online Course Registration
Follow the step-by-step guide to complete online course registration at the University of Johannesburg.
- Login UJ Student Registration Portal
- Enter your Student ID and Password
- Tap on Classes tab, then My Registration (ITS iEnabler)
- Tap on Registration
- Read the POPIA regulations and click I Accept to continue
- Verify your personal details
- Tap on Uploading of Documents Required to upload the required outstanding documents to register
- Tap on Registration Verification to verify your registration statuses w.r.t. minimum payment, outstanding documents and web access to register.
- Click Submit Payment to make payment
- Read the Academics Registration Rules, Regulations and Indemnity and click on I Accept to continue
- Tap on Submit Registration to confirm your qualification to be registered for
- Enter your Employment Status and select whether you are responsible for your own account.
- Tap on Save and Continue
- Select your combination of modules to be taken and click on Save and Proceed
- Verify the modules you plan to register for and click on Continue
- Verify your Registration Cost and click on Accept Registration
- Print your Proof of Registration (PDF)
How to Add/Cancel Courses
- Tap on Add Subjects to a Registration (To Add or Cancel Registration)
- Tap on Subject Cancellations if you want to cancel subjects as permitted by the rules and regulations of the University
- Modules changes will be allowed within the registration
- To finalize your registration, collect your student card (if you don’t already have one) at any of the four campuses as soon as possible.
Directions & Maps
Tel: +27 11 559 4555
E-mail: [email protected]