Explore the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Central Admissions Processing System known as JAMB CAPS and check your UI Admission status via www.jamb.gov.ng, and login with your credentials.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for Admission that the University of Ibadan has released the UI admission list, which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various degree programmes of the university for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Table of Contents
How to Check the UI Admission Status via JAMB
Check out the procedures to access and check the University of Ibadan Admission List via JAMBS.
- Access the JAMB admission portal via portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, locate, and tap the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, tap ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UI admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the University of Ibadan (UI) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
How to Access the JAMB CAPS
Accessing the Jamb Caps is explained in detail in the following instructions:
- Discover the JAMB Website via www.jamb.gov.ng
- Locate the Navigation Tap on top of the Homepage
- Locate and Tap on CAPS (Candidates) Efacility
- Thereafter, on the page, Log in with your credentials to access the dashboard.
Reset JAMB Forgot Password
Check out the steps to reset your JAMB CAPS forgot password;
- Use this Portal via www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- Provide your email address
- Locate and Tap the Password Reset button to Proceed
Address: Oduduwa Road, 200132, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria