Explore the University of Houston, Victoria – UHV Blackboard Portal via www.uhv.edu/elearning/ and login with a Username and Password to access UHV Blackboard Learn, enroll in online courses, Email, take tests and submit assignments, Check your grades/results as well as Download the Blackboard App.
Table of Contents
UHV Blackboard – eLearning Portal
The UHV Blackboard is an eLearning Management System (LMS) that automatically provides a course for every class at the University of Houston, Victoria. Blackboard can be used to share course materials, communicate with students, facilitate asynchronous discussion, collect assignments, deliver online tests, quizzes, and surveys, and record and track grades.
UHV Blackboard Documentation for Students
Blackboard documentation (manuals and guides) is made available and maintained by the Blackboard vendor via the Blackboard Help Website. This documentation is maintained, developed, and updated by the Blackboard vendor regularly and is not maintained by the UHV campus.
- Visit the Blackboard vendor Help website.
- Navigate to “Student” option.
- Select the “College or University” option.
- Select the “Learn” option for the Blackboard Learn product.
- Review the most popular information like “submitting an assignment” or “taking a test or survey.”
- Students can also review tailored information under the “Explore All” area.
- If the information isn’t found in these areas, use the “Search” feature in the upper, right-hand corner of the page and search for the specific information you are looking for.
Looking for Opportunities? Apply for Scholarship
How to Login UHV Blackboard
Here is how to Login and access courses on the UHV Blackboard Learn 9
- Access UHV eLearning Portal
- Enter your Username (UHV ID) and Password
- Tap Login button
How to Reset Forgot Password
I forgot my password. Here’s the right place to manage your account and password.
University of Houston-Victoria
3007 N. Ben Wilson St.
Victoria, TX 77901