It is announced for the information of University of Ghana – UG students that as a result of the shutdown of the Network Operating Centre (NOC), the Opening of the Portal for Residential Application, has been rescheduled as follows:
- Tuesday, January 4, 2022: Level 100 students
- Wednesday, January 5, 2022: Level 200 students
- Thursday, January 6, 2022: Level 300 Students
- Friday, January 7, 2022: Levels 400 and 600 students
The portal will open at 9:00 a.m. each day
Prospective applicants should kindly take note of these changes and comply
Please be reminded that by this notice, the following students are invited to apply for the limited number of available beds to be put up:
- All Levels 100 and 200 students
- Levels 300 and 400 students who were non-resident prior to the 2020/2021 academic year
- Level 600 students.
- Levels 300 and 400 students who were in residence prior to the 2020/2021 academic year are not required to take part in this process.
Kindly note that only students who have paid their Academic Facility User Fees can participate in this process.
UG residential application portal
Below is the link to the application portal
NB: Please note that all the time the NOC is down, all UG Network systems (with the exception of UG email) are also down, including MIS Web and, therefore, the Registration of Courses, Payment, etc are also affected. Once the NOC is up, these activities can resume, and we will inform you accordingly.