Explore the UG Student Portal designed for Students of the University of Ghana – Legon. Here students can login with UG Student ID Number and UG 5-digit PIN for Online Courses Registration, access the UG Hostel Portal and follow the Steps for Residential Registration.
Steps for Online Registration
Important Points To Note:
- You must pay the required minimum fee before you can register. The required minimum for this academic year is 50% of the academic fee, details of which can be found in the Schedule of Fees.
- Login with UG Student ID Number and UG 5-digit PIN for Online Registration. If you do not have them, please refer to your provisional admission letter.
- You will also need to activate your UG assigned email account (the email address and initial default password are in your provisional admission letter). You activate the email account by logging in and changing the password to your preferred one.
UG Student Portal Login
Once the above requirements have been met, follow the steps below to register for the academic programme offered. Note that you will be required to undertake your actual course registration after Orientation (Look out for dates and venue for Freshmen Orientation).
- Online registration is via UG MIS Web Portal
- Navigate to “Registration” under the Student iEnabler (on the left side of the screen).
- Tap on “Submit Registration”.
- Then click on the “blue letters” under “Qualification Code” and select “Register for This Qualification”
- Click on “Save and Continue” and (for undergraduate freshmen) register for GCCR101-General Course Confirming Registration by clicking on the small box close to GCCR101.
- “Save and Continue” to view the course you have selected.
- Then click on “Continue” to view the Registration Cost (Academic Facility User Fee).
- “Accept Registration” to complete registration.
- Tap “Printer Friendly Format” and print proof of registration.
- LOG-OUT to EXIT the system.
Steps for Residential Registration Online – Resident Freshmen Only
Note That This Can Only Be Done If you have:
- Registered for your academic programme.
- Applied for and secured accommodation on campus.
- Paid the requisite residential fees per modular session in full (within 48 hours after bed allocation).
- still within the 24-hour window given for registration after the deadline for payment of residential fees.
UG Hostel Portal
The UG Online Residential/Hostel Registration is done through the MIS Web. You may access the MIS Web.
The procedure is as follows:
- Visit MIS Web Portal
- locate “Residence Registration” under the Student iEnabler (on the left side of the screen).
- Tap “Submit Residence Registration”.
- Then click on the year (in blue).
- There will be a display confirming the Hall and Room number.
- Tick “I Accept” to confirm.
- Print the Proof of Residential Registration and keep it for your records.
- On the reporting date for Freshmen, report to your Hall of Residence with two copies each of your passport picture and proofs of your academic and residential registration for further assistance.