Explore UG Sakai LMS Portal via sakai.ug.edu.gh designed for students of the University of Ghana, UG-Legon Learning Management System (LMS), a resource for face-to-face, online tutoring, and blended courses. Besides, this is a website where students login to submit tests, quizzes, and assignments.
About UG Sakai
The UG Sakai LMS is a new portal created as an alternative learning environment. UG Student can now get access to course material, take tests and quizzes online at the comfort of their home/hostels.
Instructors may use Sakai to distribute class materials, communicate with their class, create assignments, and deliver online tests. Many tools are available, and your instructor chooses tools that are relevant to your class.
How to Login UG Sakai LMS Portal
Here are all the UG Sakai Login Portal required steps to follow on how to login to the University of Ghana LMS Portal
- Browse the URL: sakai.ug.edu.gh
- Login here to Sakai Gateway home page
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Tap on Login Button
How to Change My Sakai Password
- Login UG Sakai Portal here
- Tap on “Reset Password”
- Enter your email address
- Click on “Send Password“.
- Check your email. An email will be sent to you containing a link where you can securely set your password.
NB: This link will expire within 1hour starting from the time of the request.
How to Submit a Test or Quiz on UG Sakai
To avoid potential problems during an assessment, check all the necessary login required.
- Visit your UG Sakai login Portal
- Select the Tests & Quizzes tool from the Tool Menu of your site
- In the Assessments section, click on the title of the assessment that you want to take.
- Click on the link to Begin Assessment
- Answer each question
- Save and Submit for Grading.
Note: Assessments that are past the due date but still available for late submissions will appear in the list with the Due Date/Time shown in red. Assessments that are not currently available do not show up in the Assessments list at all.
How to Submit an Assignment on UG Sakai
To submit an assignment follow all this complete step-by-step guide. Watch the graphical presentation here.
- Login to your Sakai Website
- Select Assignments from the Tool Menu
- Click on the title of the assignment or direct link to the assignment in the lesson
- Enter and/or attach your assignment
- Submit your Assignment
Looking for your course in Sakai?
Your courses should appear across the top of Sakai or under the Sites menu when they are available to you.
- You can also check your “My Current Sites” page:
- Login Sakai
- Go to “Membership” on the left
- Go to “My Current Sites”
- Depending on the assignment settings, you may be allowed to enter your submission in-line and/or attach a file or files.
- Enter your submission text into the Assignment Text area using the Rich Text Editor.
- Under Attachments, click the “Choose File button” to browse and select a file to upload from your computer.
- Alternately, you may also select files from the ‘Home’ or site button to select a file you have already uploaded.