UEW VClass is an open Virtual Learning Environment that is used as an eLearning platform developed by the University of Education, Winneba in addition to the UEW Moodle (moodle.uew.edu.gh) for IDeL/ITECPD (Distance/CoE) Students. Therefore, the UEW VClass is an UEW LMS Login platform used by the Regular/Sandwich students.
How to Log into UEW VClass
- Visit the UEW Official Website OR Login UEW Vclass
- Navigate to UEW LMS
- Click on the appropriate link to log into the LMS
- Locate the login button at the top right corner of the website
- Here is your login page vclass.uew.edu.gh
NB: Is this your first time here?
- Log in with your Index Number as the username, and the same Index Number as your default password.
- Change the password as soon as you log in. (you’ll be notified that your password has been changed)
- Click on continues
- Congratulations you are now in your UEW VClass dashboard.
How to Access and Self-Enroll Courses on UEW VClass e-learning system
Here is step by step on how to self-enroll and register courses for the UEW VClass e-Learning Management System.
- Check here how to login UEW LMS
- Enter your Student ID Number and Password
- Click on login
- Here you are, you have logged onto your UEW VClass dashboard
How to Un-enroll from a Course on UEW LMS
- Login UEW LMS dashboard
- Locate the course you want to unenroll yourself
- Open it
- Move to the navigation page (ON PHONE: tap on the blue semi-circle)
- Under Administration, then course administration
- Click on unenroll me from (Course Code)
- Confirm by clicking on continue
Online Course Registration
Besides, for Online Course Registration Login UEW ITS Student Portal.
NB: if you want to unenroll yourself from a course UEW VClass LMS Login and you are using the Vclass App you have to switch to the browser before you can unenroll yourself from a course.