The University of Education, Winneba (UEW) is pleased to announce that the Admission letter of successful Applicants admitted into various programmes for the next academic year has been released via apforms.uew.edu.gh. Regular Sessions can also check admission status. Besides, applicants who have yet to purchase admission forms can Apply Now. Check the UEW Admission List.
Table of Contents
5 Easy Steps to Download UEW Admission Letter
Here’s how to access and download the University of Education, Winneba (UEW) admission letter online.
- Visit here UEW Application System
- Enter your Student Number and Date of Birth
- Tap Continue
- Download Admission Letter
- Print (ctrl + p) the Admission Letter or Save (ctrl + s) it as a PDF
NB: Include the hyphens when entering the date of birth. Example: (01-12-1999) for 1st December, 1999.
The Management of the University of Education, Winneba wishes to inform the General Public, especially Continuing and Fresh Students that, as earlier published in the academic calendar, the reopening arrangements for the 1st Semester are as follows: Access UEW academic calendar.
UEW Online Course Registration
All regular students are to note that registration for courses on the UEW ITS Student Portal will commence immediately after the academic year begins. See current UEW admission fees and book a hostel.
In view of this, students are requested to hold themselves in readiness for this exercise.
Anyone who attempts to register before the said date will receive an error message indicating that registration is inactive. To register you are to follow these step-by-step guides.
- Registration would be ongoing concurrently with lectures.
- The first point of call for any problem is your Departmental Administrator. They will forward the problem to Academic Affairs for resolution if the issue is beyond them.
- After confirmation of courses, students with errors in registration i.e., who have registered for wrong courses should contact their Department Administrators during the stipulated period for this exercise to have those problems corrected.
All problems/complaints should be lodged at your departments for onward submission to Academic Affairs.