The University of Education, Winneba (UEW) is pleased to announce that Admission letter of successful Applicants admitted into various programmes for the next Academic Year. Regular Session can also check admission status. Besides, applicants who are yet to purchase admission form can Apply Now.
5 Easy Steps to Access UEW Admission Letter
- Visit here UEW Application System
- Enter your Voucher Serial and Student Number
- Tap Continue
- Download Admission Letter
- Print (ctrl + p) the Admission Letter or Save (ctrl + s) it as a PDF
The Management of the University of Education, Winneba wishes to inform the General Public especially Continuing and Fresh Students that, as earlier published in the academic calendar, the reopening arrangements for the 1st Semester are as follows:
|Arrival of both Fresh and Continuing Students||January, 2023|
|Orientation for Fresh Students||January, 2023|
|Registration of Students – Online||January, 2023|
|Lectures begin for both Fresh and Continuing Students||January, 2023|
UEW Online Course Registration
All regular students are to note that Registration of courses on the UEW ITS Student Portal will commence in January, 2023.
In view of this, students are requested to hold themselves in readiness for this exercise.
Anyone who attempts to register before the said date would receive an error message indicating that registration is inactive.
- Registration would be ongoing concurrently with lectures.
- The first point of call for any problem is your Departmental Administrator. If the issue is beyond them, they would forward the problem to Academic Affairs for resolution.
- After confirmation of courses, students with errors in registration i.e., who have registered for wrong courses should contact their Department Administrators during the stipulated period for this exercise to have those problems corrected.
All problems/complaints should be lodged at your departments for onward submission to the Academic Affairs.