Discover the University of California San Diego – UCSD Canvas, an online Learning Management System (LMS) designed for students to login and access courses, submit assignments and quizzes, as well as allow instructors to communicate with students about course activities and post interesting course-related topics.
This Canvas Quick Guide is for students who want to learn how to use canvas. The purpose of this guide is to help students quickly familiarize themselves with UCSD Extension.
Table of Contents
About Canvas UCSD
The University of California San Diego (UCSD) is a Learning Management System (LMS), where all your online course content has been integrated. Students can now login with their credentials to access course materials. Online course content should be available by the first day of classes.
Besides, the University of California San Diego – UCSD Website can give you access to my chart, Extension, triton link, acceptance rate, jobs, as well as Reddit.
- Students will be issued a campus username and email account shortly after accepting an offer of admission.
- You can activate your account using your Triton Checklist/MyTritonLink password after you have completed the New User setup step on the Triton Checklist.
- The process below will confirm your identity, link your student personal ID (PID) to your new email account and allow you to activate the account by setting its password.
- You will also use that username and password to access other campus resources such as the Canvas Learning Management System, WiFi, etc.
- Undergraduate student accounts may take up to 24 hours before mailbox access is possible, while graduate student accounts may take up to 7 business days.
How to Login UCSD Canvas
Here is how to sign in to Canvas using the active directory
- Sign in to canvas.ucsd.edu
- Enter your Username or your UC San Diego email address
- Enter your Password
- Tap on the “Login” button to access your canvas dashboard.
How to Access MyExtension Canvas
Follow the simple steps to access UC San Diego (UCSD) Extension. Students can login to access your online course materials on Canvas.
To log in and access your online course materials on Canvas:
- Navigate to Extension Canvas (https://extensioncanvas.ucsd.edu)
- Tap on the Click Here To Login button
- Enter the Username and Password that you use for MyExtension.
How to Login myExtension
- Navigate to MyExtension UCSD Canvas
- Tap on Login
- Click on “My Courses”
- Select the course you would like to access
- Click the link that appears in the “Online Provider” section of the page.
When you click on the login button on the Canvas homepage, you should see your Dashboard in Canvas.
Access UCSD Email
University of California San Diego
UC San Diego Website URL: https://ucsd.edu/
Contact UCSD Extension Canvas
If you require assistance, please contact our Student Services office at (858) 534-3400 or by email at unex-[email protected]