Discover the University of Connecticut Blackboard Learning Management System Known as UConn HuskyCT Portal and login as a Student Admin. Here’s where students find online tools for their courses.
Check out this comprehensive guide on how to access email and login UConn HuskyCT Portal and navigate via Student blackboard LMS.
Table of Contents
University of Connecticut HuskyCT UConn Portal
UConn HuskyCT is the University of Connecticut version of the Blackboard Learning Management System (LMS).
The LMS enables faculty, students, administrators, staff, residents, fellows, and affiliated community health professionals to access a wide range of educational electronic resources.
HuskyCT, which stands for “Husky Course Tools”, is UConn’s name for its learning management system.
Activate Your UNConn NetID Account
Manage your digital identity at UConn. Your NetID credentials give you access to many computing services at the University of Connecticut.
Start below to activate or update your credentials.
- Fill out the form here
- Enter your NetID
- Tap continue to proceed
How to Reset Password
- Use this portal
- Enter your NetID (Example: abc12345)
- Enter your date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
UConn Email Address in HuskyCT
HuskyCT is now the official university email address listed for all UConn faculty, staff, and students online, and all course notifications will be sent to this address.
To check your email address in HuskyC, here’s how to do it:
- Access this portal
- Tap on your name on the left-side menu
- Find details under Basic Information
NB: This change does not affect UConn HuskyCT Health users.
Embed the Library in your UConn HuskyCT Blackboard Course
Integrating library resources into your HuskyCT course is a great way to ensure your students have access to high-quality information and learning tools without needing to leave your course site.
This guide provides instructions on how to add library content including:
- Our instructional modules that teach core information literacy concepts and research skills
- Subject-specific research guides and class-specific guides created by Library Subject Specialists
- Direct links to subscription-based content, such as journal articles, eBooks, and streaming videos
- Links to book records to facilitate locating items, including books on course reserve
- Search boxes for the Library’s General Search for finding books, articles, and media; WorldCat, for finding items not owned by UConn; and Academic Search Premier, a great interdisciplinary database for beginning searches
- Direct link to our chat reference service, staffed by UConn Librarians who can help students with their research including accessing and using research databases.
How to Login UConn HuskyCT Student Portal
Here’s how to access and login to the University of Connecticut Blackboard Learning Management System Known as HuskyCT Portal.
- Access UConn HuskyCT Online Portal
- Tap the Login button
- Enter your NetID and Password
- Tap Login button to access the dashboard
To reset and manage your forgot, follow these steps-by-by guide.
HuskyCT Phone Number
UConn Website URL: https://uconn.edu/