Discover the Institute of Education (IOE), University of Cape Coast – UCC 3 Semester Sandwich Top-Up Programmes Portal via topup.ucc.edu.gh and login to apply online.
UCC 3 Semester Top Up
The Institute of Education, University of Cape Coast (UCC), in collaboration with the Ministry of Education and the Ghana National Association of Teachers (GNAT) runs a 3-Semester Bachelor of Education (Post-Diploma in Basic Education) Programmes in the sandwich mode. This is to enable holders of a Diploma in Basic Education (DBE) to be upgraded to a Bachelor’s Degree.
Besides, the University of Cape Coast (UCC) runs 5 semester Top-Up programmes as well as other undergraduates and post-graduates programmes under various departments and faculty.
How to Apply UCC Top Up
Follow the steps below to apply for the UCC Top-Up programme via topup.ucc.edu.gh
- Access UCC 3 Semester Online Application Form
- Tap on New Application
- Fill up your details and make sure you provide the correct credentials
- First name
- Middle Name(s)
- Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Phone number
- Postal Address
- Please enter a valid email
- Nature of Disability
- College / University Attended
- Year of completion (E.g. 2016)
- College / University Registration Number
- District of your school
- Region of your school
- Select your programme of choice
- Select your elective subject
(NB: The Elective you select should be in line with the Elective you offered at your previous College/University)
- Select your study elective
- Select your study centre
- Upload a copy of your College Diploma Certificate
- Tap Submit button
NB: Those who have passed the Diploma in Basic Education Examinations or have the DBE Certificate will be required to fill the form online. NO fee is required before filling out the application form online.
Applicants will be required to indicate the programme of their choice and the Study Centre, in line with their elective subject areas.
For Enquiries please call or WhatsApp the following lines: