Explore the University of Cape Coast, UCC Admission Portal, and search through the list of admitted students who applied for the next academic year.
The University of Cape Coast Admission List
The University of Cape Coast has officially released the admission list for all undergraduate applicants who applied to gain admission into various UCC Programmes. Besides, applicants can now login UCC admission status checker to search for their name. Also, applicants who successfully gain admission shall be notified via SMS.
How to Access UCC Admission list
- You can search using first name only, surname only, programme only, OR a combination of any of them
- You will need your application reference number in order to print your letter.
- If you applied as a mature student, please use your index number given during the entrance examination.
How to Check and Print UCC Admission List
Kindly follow the steps on how to check your admission list and print your admission letter now.
- Browse and login UCC admission status checker portal
- Enter your Surname/First name or your program in the column provided.
- Click on Search
- Go through the list provided to check if your name is among the list of admitted students.
- Click on the print admission letter by your name
- Enter your admission reference number (e.g. PS 21/0075) to print your admission letter.
Applicants who did not receive their registration number by Text should find the registration number. Fresh students are to print hospital examination forms from print hospital examination form. Keep visiting this platform to check the updated Admissions list.