The Teaching Service Commission (TSC) is currently recruiting 30,000 teachers across the Country. The teacher recruitment advert is finally announced. To apply, you can download the Edited 2022 STA Form 1 and a list of available vacancies below.
Mode of Application
Candidates who meet the above requirements should apply using the revised STA form 1, attaching the following Certified photocopies of the following document;
- School Certificate,
- Professional Qualification,
- Teaching Council of Zambia Registration Certificate,
- NRC and proof of disability for candidates with disabilities to the Human Resource Management Committee based at the District Education Board Secretary’s Office, through the EMS at the nearest Post Office.
Download STA Form 1
The revised STA form 1, available list of vacancies and their locations can be Download Here
- Teaching Service Commission Website at www.tsc.ac.zm.
- Teaching Council of Zambia Website at www.tcz.gov.zm,
- Ministry of Education Website at www.moge.gov.zm.
The EMS service has an online tracking system for applicants to track their application letters.
NB: Applicants should indicate at the back of the envelope,
- The full name,
- Phone number
- Gender and category applied for and level of qualification
Deadline for Application
The closing date for receiving applications is 15 April 2022.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must only apply to one District. Multiple applications could lead to disqualification.
- Join Our Telegram Channel for more updates
TCZ Portal Login | teacher.tcz.ac.zm
Easy Ways to Make ECZ Payment Using Mobile Money
TSC Contact Information
New Government Complex
P.O. Box 33644
+260 211 225426
+260 211 226397
+260 211 221509
Email: [email protected]