Discover the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) of Kenya Online Services Application Portal via tsconline.tsc.go.ke and login with your credentials to apply for deployment from Primary to Junior Secondary School (JSS) as a teacher.
Application for Deployment at TSC
The Teachers Service Commission of Kenya is inviting applications for deployment from primary to Junior Secondary School. Only teachers serving under P&P in public primary schools who meet requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply.
TSC Requirements for Deployment
To qualify, you require the following,
- At least a C+ (plus) mean grade at Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or its equivalents
- At least grade C+ (plus) in the two teaching subjects at Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or its equivalents.
- At least 8 Units in each of the two teaching subjects.
- Must be serving as a primary school teacher under TSC.
How to Apply for TSC Deployment
Did you know that you can apply for deployment as a teacher from Primary to Junior Secondary School (JSS) if you have the requisite qualifications? here’s what to do:
- Access the TSC Online Services Portal
- Enter your Credentials to start
- Input your TSC Number
- Enter your ID Number
- Enter your Surname
- Accept “Yes” If you are interested and qualified to join JSS.
- Tap on the Continue button to proceed with application.
How to Check Your TSC Deployment Application Status
Here’s how to check your TSC application for deployment status online.
- Go to https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke/
- Navigate to Registration Status
- Enter TSC No, ID/Passport No
- Tap on the Search button
Done! Your Application details will be displayed for your perusal.
- Print or download as PDF
Kenya Schools Term Academic Calendar
TSC TMIS Teachers Online Portal