The Management of the Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS) has taken notice of rumours circulating in the public domain about the Service recruiting new applicants and wants the general public to take note of the following:
- The Ghana National Fire Service is currently not embarking on any recruitment exercise. Thus, no recruitment forms are currently being sold out to applicants.
- The Service has completed the 2021/2022 GNFS General Recruitment Exercise and successful candidates are being trained in batches at the Fire Academy and Training School (FATS)
- The Service is currently not recruiting new applicants into the Ghana National Fire Service and wants the general public to disregard such rumours and publications circulating in the public domain.
- The Management of the Service shall communicate to the general public about employment opportunities (recruitment)
- Management of the Service wants to make it clear to the general public that anyone who pays any money to any group of persons or any individual for a recruitment opportunity into the Service does so at his/her own risk.
Schedules for Third Batch of GNFS Recruits
It is worth noting that the 2021/2022 GNFS recruitment exercise has ended. The first batch is through with training.
The second batch of GNFS recruits will pass out from Fire Academy and Training School (FATS) on Friday, July 01, 2022, to make way for the third batch who will commence training on Sunday, July 03, 2022.
The remaining trainees/batch (es) shall continue with their attachment in the regions till they go for training.
The General Public is hereby advised to disregard such fake news on ongoing recruitment and again reminded not to pay any money to any agency or group or individuals on especially social media in the name of recruitment opportunities into Service but rather report such fraudsters to the Police for immediate lawful action.