The University of Health and Allied Sciences (UHAS) has opened their admission portal for all potential candidates (as targeted above) and the majority that the sale of E-vouchers for application forms for programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year commenced on March 7, 2021. The 2021/2022 instructional academic year is expected to start in early October, 2021. For access requirements, please CLICK HERE.
Prospective WASSCE candidates who have their exam results at the time of application and people who might be writing WASSCE in MAY/JUNE, 2021 are eligible to apply. Check here their Cut-off points
How to apply for UHAS Admission Portal
Applicants are required to read the ENTRY REQUIREMENTS carefully before proceeding to apply and they must use the UHAS online admission portal to apply.
- Purchase a UHAS E-Voucher (GH 220.00)
- Obtain a SERIAL number and a PIN
- Log In Here
- Fill in your details
- Review and Submit
NB: Remember to print a copy.
Where can I get UHAS Admission form?
- GCB Bank Limited (GCB)
- Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)
- Zenith Bank Limited
- ARB Apex Bank
- Ghana Post Offices (i.e. the nearest Post Office)
Specifications for admission portal picture
- The intended admission Picture must be taken on a white background with both ears showing and without shadow at the background.
- For religious purpose, scarfs are allowed but both ears must be exposed in the picture.
- Wearing of glasses / shades are not allowed, except for medical purpose, clear glasses revealing the eyes are permitted.
- The Picture should have a dimension of 300 x 360 pixels (1 x 1.2inches), a resolution of 300, JPEG file format and a size not more than 400 kilobytes.
All application document(s) should be submitted via Ghana Post. The University will not accept any application document DIRECTLY from applicants.
Applicants should note that the picture used in the admission process will appear on all subsequent files, documents and portals (Student identity card) when admitted as a student of the University of Health and Allied Sciences.
We, therefore, advise prospective applicants to take the necessary steps in uploading a good quality picture of the stated specifications.
Check UHAS Provisional 2020/2021 Admission Fees by clicking Here
Application Type and Deadline
Undergraduate Admissions (Access Course Leading To Sandwich Programme)
SAHS & SONAM – May 31, 2021
Undergraduate Admissions (Sandwich Applicants)
SAHS & SONAM – May 15, 2021
SPH – June 30, 2021
Undergraduate Admissions (WASSCE/SSSCE/A-level/Mature Applicants)
August 31, 2021
August 31, 2021
All Applicants must take note that the process for admission to the University of Health and Allied Sciences is very transparent and does not need to engage the services of any third party ( such as any suspicious or fraudulent call or message purportedly from, for, or on behalf of UHAS). Applicants should therefore guard against any of such persons who may approach them on the pretext of assisting them to gain admission for a fee.
For further Enquires
+233 (0) 362196197
+233 (0) 245125359