Discover the University of Health and Allied Sciences, UHAS Admission Portal and login with your serial number and PIN to obtain your e-voucher to complete the online application form. To get started, check out UHAS entry requirements.
Prospective WASSCE candidates who have their exam results at the time of application and people who might be writing or awaiting WASSCE in MAY/JUNE, 2024 are eligible to apply. Check UHAS Cut-off points.
Table of Contents
How to Apply via UHAS Admission Portal
Applicants are required to read the ENTRY REQUIREMENTS carefully before proceeding to apply and they must use the UHAS online admission portal to apply.
- Purchase a UHAS E-Voucher
- Obtain a SERIAL number and a PIN
- Login Online Admission Portal
- Fill in your details
- Preview and Submit
NB: Remember to print a copy.
Do You Know
Where to Buy the UHAS Admission Form
- GCB Bank Limited (GCB)
- Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)
- Zenith Bank Limited
- ARB Apex Bank
- Ghana Post Offices (i.e. the nearest Post Office)
Specifications for Application Picture
- The intended admission Picture must be taken on a white background with both ears showing and without shadow in the background.
- For religious purposes, scarves are allowed but both ears must be exposed in the picture.
- Wearing of glasses/shades are not allowed, except for medical purpose, clear glasses revealing the eyes are permitted.
- The Picture should have a dimension of 300 x 360 pixels (1 x 1.2 inches), a resolution of 300, JPEG file format, and a size not more than 400 kilobytes.
All application document(s) should be submitted via Ghana Post. The University will not accept any application document DIRECTLY from applicants.
Applicants should note that the picture used in the admission process will appear on all subsequent files, documents, and portals (Student identity card) when admitted as a student of the University of Health and Allied Sciences.
We, therefore, advise prospective applicants to take the necessary steps in uploading a good-quality picture of the stated specifications.
All Applicants must take note that the process for admission to the University of Health and Allied Sciences is very transparent and does not need to engage the services of any third party ( such as any suspicious or fraudulent call or message purportedly from, for, or on behalf of UHAS). Applicants should therefore guard against any of such persons who may approach them on the pretext of assisting them to gain admission for a fee.
For further Enquires
+233 (0) 362196197
+233 (0) 245125359