The Management of the National Service Scheme (NSS) has released postings of a total of Eighty-one and eight one (81,081) eligible graduates from accredited tertiary institutions and private registrants who enrolled for the 2021/2022 national service, to various user agencies across Ghana.
All eligible national service personnel (NSP) is, therefore, requested to check posting and then proceed to the various user agencies to endorse their appointment letters before they book NSS appointment online for registration and validation at designated centers in the regions.
Registration and Validation Schedules
Registration and validation would begin at all centers across the country. National service personnel is therefore to note that, the service period officially commences on Monday, October 11, 2021 even as they undergo the registration and validation process.
Here are all the steps to follow after the release of postings.
Check NSS Postings:
A text message of Place Posted to will be sent to all successfully registered Prospective National Service Personnel on the Phone Number used during their NSS Enrollment Registration.
- Access your Postings on your NSS Dashboard portal
- Enter Email Address (the one used for the enrollment registration) and your password
- I don’t know my password?
- Access the link (https://portal.nss.gov.gh/sign-in).
- Create your NSS login dashboard
- Use your NSS PINCODE as your default (old) password
- After a successful login, change your password to any phrase or digit you can remember.
Printing of Appointment Letter
- Now you know where you are posted for your one-year mandatory National Service.
- Login NSS Dashboard Portal
- Enter your Email Address and Password
- Tap on Print your Appointment Letter
- Complete the necessary processes for the commencement of your National Service.
Report to User Agency
With your Appointment Letter in hand proceed to the User Agency (where you will be doing your national service), for the Head of that institution to endorse your Appointment Letter.
Report at the Regional Office
After your Appointment Letter has been endorsed by the Head of the User Agency.
- Visit your Dashboard on the NSS Portal and book an appointment and proceed to Regional Zonal Registration Centre for validation and registration to obtain Regional Acceptance Number (RAN)
- Go along with the following document (Valid Voter’s ID or any National ID, Valid Passport Picture & School ID)
File Copy of Letter at NSS District Office:
- The registration officer will take you through the facial recognition process to confirm your identity.
- After your Regional Registration and identity has been confirmed, print a new appointment letter which has the “RAN” make 3 copies of your ENDORSED APPOINTMENT LETTER.
- File one at the NSS DISTRICT OFFICE, one at your USER AGENCY, and keep the original one for future reference.
Congratulations!!!!! REPORT BACK TO THE USER AGENCY AND START YOUR ONE-YEAR MANDATORY NATIONAL SERVICE.
At the end of every month, Print Monthly Evaluation From endorsed by your immediate supervisor and submit it to your district office.
Request for your NSS Certificate at the end of the National Service.