The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation’s – GNPC Foreign Foundation Scholarship is a highly selective Full Scholarships offered to Ghanaian to further their studies abroad. The awards are for Masters and PhD programs.
For Ghanaian Applicants: Access GNPC Scholarship Application Form.
Table of Contents
- Applicant must be a Ghanaian
- Must have obtained admission to undertake a Masters or PhD program
- Must hold a first degree of at least second class (for Masters’ applicants), and relevant postgraduate qualification (for PhD applicants)
- Applicant must be available to start academic studies by the start of the academic year for which you seek a sponsorship
- Applicant must not be pursuing a PhD or Master’s degree at the time of application.
How to Apply for GNPC Foundation Scholarship
- Interested applicants must fill out an application form here
GNPC Scholarship Application Requirements
- Admission letter
- Degree Certificates (depending on the level of study)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Letters of Recommendation (academic and occupational)
- Research proposal (not exceeding 5 pages)
- Passport picture
- National Service Certificate
- Persons pursuing courses in Science, technology, Engineering, Mathematics, and Special needs programs will be given priority.
- Applicants holding an offer from tuition-free universities
- Lectures of public Tertiary Institutions
- Persons with disabilities.
- Applicants seeking sponsorship for online studies are ineligible
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted