The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation’s – GNPC Foreign Foundation Scholarship is a highly selective Full Scholarships offered to Ghanaian to further their studies abroad. The awards are for Masters and PhD programs.
Also Apply Apply for GETFund Scholarship
- Applicant must be a Ghanaian
- Must have obtained admission to undertake a Masters or PhD program
- Must hold a first degree of at least second class (for Masters’ applicants), and relevant postgraduate qualification (for PhD applicants)
- Applicant must be available to start academic studies by the start of the academic year for which you seek a sponsorship
- Applicant must not be pursuing a PhD or Master’s degree at the time of application.
How to apply for GNPC Foundation Scholarship
Interested applicants must fill out an application form here
GNPC Scholarship Application Requirements
- Admission letter
- Degree Certificates (depending on the level of study)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Letters of Recommendation (academic and occupational)
- Research proposal (not exceeding 5 pages)
- Passport picture
- National Service Certificate
Persons pursuing courses in Science, technology, Engineering, Mathematics, and Special needs programs will be given priority.
Applicants holding an offer from tuition-free universities
Lectures of public Tertiary Institutions
Persons with disabilities.
GNPC Scholarship Schedules
- Registration begins: 19th – 25th July 2021
- Interviews are slated for: 2nd – 6th August
Applicants seeking sponsorship for online studies are ineligible
There will be no in-person interviews this tar due to COVID- 19 pandemic and related safety protocol
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted