Texas A&M University, TAMU canvas with is also known as the HOWDY is the university’s virtual learning environment that allows a registered university student to get everything that will enhance their study throughout their learning years in the school. Check out how to get educational support from the student finance scheme.
TAMU Canvas allows you to carry your studies with you and stay in touch from home, work, and overseas as well as on-campus.
Table of Contents
Information TAMU Canvas Provides
This portal is customized for your program of study with:
- Lecture notes
- Course materials
- Online discussion and group work facilities
- Communication with your tutors and fellow students
- Exam results
- Access to digital library collections
- Your personal e-portfolio and much more
- Guest and Parents guides
How to Access the TAMU HOWDY
First of all, before you can access your canvas you will need to have your NetID Activated
- Explore the TAMU main website
- Locate and click on “current students” to proceed
- Scroll down to locate and click on “Log in to HOWDY” to proceed.
- You now have access to the HOWDY page
How to Activate Your TAMU Canvas NetID
- Access the TAMU HOWDY Page
- Click on the “Log in your NetID to get started” to proceed
- Locate and click on “New Student or Employee? Activate your NetID” to proceed
- click on the “Claim your NetID” button to proceed.
- Type in your Universal Identification Number (UIN) / Token
- Click on the “save & continue “ button to claim your NetID for login.
How to Login to TAMU Canvas
- Access the TAMU Canvas CAS page
- Type in your NetID/Email Address and Password
- Click on the “Next” button to proceed.
Reset Your TAMU Canvas Account
- Access the TAMU Canvas/CAS login page
- Locate and click on “Forgot your password?” to proceed
- Type in your “UIN or Guest Token” and your “Date of birth”
- Click on the “Log in” button to proceed.
Please enter your information in the fields. Your UIN is listed on your TAMU card. If you are a guardian or guest user, your Guest Token was emailed to you when your account was created.
If you can’t find your UIN, please see Finding a lost UIN or call Help Desk Central at 979.845.8300 for assistance.