The Management of Takoradi Technical University – TTU wishes to welcome all Freshmen and Women to campus. Students are encouraged to follow these guidelines for simple registration via the TTU Student Portal.
TTU Portal Registration
Kindly follow the steps below
COVID -19 Vaccination
All fresh students are to provide proof of vaccination or report to the University Hospital to be vaccinated.
Fresh students are to secure and confirm their accommodation
- University Residence (Hall): All Students who have booked and paid for any of the university accommodation (hall of residence) should report at their respective halls of residence to secure their rooms.
- Private Hostel: Students who have secured accommodation at private hostels should contact their hostel manager/care-taker for room allocation. In case of challenges, contact the Dean of Students Affairs (0208637533/0244063571/0264268548)
Verification of Data
All fresh students must log in to mail.google.com to activate their school email account using their Index Number [email protected]
- Example: Email for index number 0721234567 will be [email protected]
- Email for index number BT/AAA/21/012 will be [email protected]
- Use your TTU Portal password
- The spelling of their name
- The arrangement of their names in this order (Surname, First Name, and Other Names)
- Date of Birth
- If all fees paid have been reflected on their portal
If not kindly contact the Students Financial Services Office of the Directorate Finance at the Annan Block with their receipt of payment (0505280373/ 0245470595)
Report to the University Hospital with proof of vaccination and admission for medical screening from Monday, 10th January 2022.
Students with disability
Students who have any form of recognized disability (deaf, physically challenged, albinos, etc.) and who wish that the University recognizes that and adjust a process. policy or procedure to support their disability must register with the Disability Support and Services Unit at the University Hall GF 2
Contact TTU Support Team
All such students may contact the following facilitators/interpreters for support and services where necessary:
- Joseph Mensah Oti-Asirifi 0249740393 (Audio and Video Call)
- Henrietta Nketsia-Asmah 0544601238 (Audio and Video Call)
- Rhoda Kwaw 0246950043 (Audio and Video Call)
- Join Our Telegram Channel below the page for more updates.