Discover Stellenbosch University – SU Online Application Student Portal via sso-legacy.sun.ac.za and login with your credentials to check your online application status. Applicants who have submitted their application to study at Stellenbosch University can now track their admission status.
Table of Contents
How to Track Stellenbosch University (SU) Online Application Status
To get started, once you have applied and have received their student number during SU online application. Use the login credentials to track the progress of your admission status.
To be able to login to my SUN, you need to have applied to study at Stellenbosch University and received a student number and login credentials. If you have already been allocated a username and password, then you will need to use these to login.
If you have not been allocated a username yet, you will be redirected to identify yourself using your network credentials. Single Sign-On (SSO) is the system that handles your logon access to participating web-based applications.
Currently, SSO only supports users with a registered Stellenbosch University account. If you have not registered for online applications, apply to SU.
How to Check Stellenbosch University Online Application Status
Did you apply to study at Stellenbosch University (SU)? If yes, here’s how to check your SU application status online.
- Access My SUN Portal via midtier.sun.ac.za
- Navigate to the General tab
- Select Application Status (Prospective Student)
- Access the Single Sign-On Login Page to Check Admission Status
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap on the Sign In button
Reset Stellenbosch University Portal Password
If you want to change your password or if you have forgotten your password, here’s what to do:
- To change your password, you need to know your current password. Choose this option if your password is about to expire or if you want to change your password for any other reason e.g. if you suspect someone other than yourself knows your password.
- If you have forgotten your password, you need to have a cellphone number or external email address on record with Stellenbosch University.
- After confirming your cellphone number or external email address, a one-time PIN (OTP) will be sent to your chosen option to allow you to set a new password for the username provided.
Use the menu to navigate to your chosen option.
- Use this Portal
- Enter your username
- Select the “I’m not a robot”
- Tick the checkbox to proceed.
Stellenbosch University Contact Details
Private Bag X1,
Stellenbosch, South Africa
Tel.: +27 21 808 9111
Website URL: http://www.sun.ac.za/