Access the latest Saint Francis High School – SFHS academic calendar and download the full PDF via the student portal.
Check out our comprehensive guide on how to access, add or view SFHS academic calendar as well as subscribe via your phone.
Saint Francis High School (SFHS) Calendar
Importing an iCal file to your calendar can be very helpful. Saint Francis High School encourages you to link to these resources as “subscriptions” when possible so that your calendar will be kept up-to-date when changes are made.
How to Add SFHS Calendar Subscriptions on iOS
- Open the Calendar app.
- Select “Calendars” at the bottom of the main view, then select “Add Calendar“.
- In the popup that appears, select “Add Subscription Calendar“.
- Paste in the link to the public calendar, (our full calendar is https://www.sfhs.com/cf_calendar/feed.cfm?type=ical&feedID=0020ABA0255E44918931A12772870BD8)
- Then tap the “Subscribe” button, which will pull in the calendar feed and show a preview. Optionally, change the title of the calendar, the color of the calendar, account that the calendar is used for the subscription, and choose if you wish to receive alerts from the calendar. Tapping Subscription Details will also allow you to remove alerts and attachments, which are on by default, and we recommend keeping them enabled.
- Tap “Save” when done.
Adding a copy of SFHS Calendar to your Google Calendar (subscription)
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, click the + next to Other calendars
- Select From URL.
- Enter the calendar’s address in the field provided. The address is https://www.sfhs.com/cf_calendar/feed.cfm?type=ical&feedID=0020ABA0255E44918931A12772870BD8&isgmt=1
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under other calendars.
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
How to Access Full SFHS Calendar
Follow these simple steps to access and view your next class schedules on the calendar.