Discover Senior High School – SHS Online Students Admission Portal via www.myshsadmission.com to access and download Admission Letter, Admission Form, CSSPS Enrollment Form, Prospectus, as well as Online Terminal Report Form.
Computerized School Selection and Placement System – CSSPS
Explore the CSSPS Checker Portal and Check SHS Placement. Proceed to Download School Admission Letter Online, print it out, complete the form with your details and submit a copy to the school administration, if only you are placed by CSSPS in these SHS in Ghana.
Courses/Programmes at SHS in Ghana
All second-cycle institution in Ghana offers various courses leading to the award of the West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
- General Science
- Home Economics
- General Arts
- Agriculture Science
- Visual Art
All SHS 1 students offer the following compulsory core subjects:
- English Language
- Integrated Science
- Social Studies
These are offered in addition to four other elective subjects selected from one’s programme of study. Besides, the Ghana Education Service – GES in collaboration with National Council for Curriculum and Assessment (NaCCA) has implemented a new curriculum known as Common Core Programme (CCP) expected to take effect next academic year.
How to Access myshsadmission Online Portal
Here is how to download my Online SHS Admission form and Letter by following the procedures;
- Go to URL: www.myshsadmission.com
- Tap to Select your School from the list of schools
- Enter your JHS Index Number
- Tap Login
NB: A welcome message will pop up with your full name. This message is an alert a processing fee would be charged before you proceed.
- Tap on “Continue to Payment” to begin the payment of the processing fee.
- Enter the details of the person making payment and Tap “Pay Now”
- Select the mode of payment (Debit/Credit Card or Mobile Money)
- Enter Card Details or Mobile Money
- Note the Amount to be charged
- Tap Confirm
- A token would be sent to your number, check your message and enter it in the box, be patient as this may take a little longer.
- Click Authorize
- Enter your mobile money PIN, and answer YES for the amount to be debited
- After successful payment, enter your JHS Index Number
- Tap Login to access your Dashboard
- Tap on “Complete Personal Records Form”
- Fill all fields required with your personal details.
- Tap “Save Records” to access your admission letter and other documents
- Verify your details, edit if necessary and access your admission letter, prospectus, undertaking, and medical form
- Complete these forms and take them along when school reopens
Congratulations on your admission.
Guidelines for New Arrivals
- Students are to undergo a physical examination to ensure that they are in the prescribed attire, hair trimmed according to school regulation etc. at the school gate.
- Students especially boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress or their assistants for their Kit-list to be inspected.
- Each student would be allocated to a house of residence after going through a registration process. Day students are obliged to undergo the registration process to be affiliated with a house.
- Students are advised to keep their registration receipts which will be used for the collection of items from the school’s store.
- Borders are obliged to report to their houseparents’ for registration and dormitory allocation.
- Boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress for allocation of tables at the dining hall.
- Under no circumstance should a student give pocket money or any personal items to a senior for safekeeping. Such monies should be kept with their house parents.
Guidelines for Subsequent Arrivals
- Students are to report to their House-parents for registration immediately on arrival.
- Boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress for table allocation.
My SHS Online Admission
Here is the list of Senior High School (SHS) on the www.myshsadmission.com Online Admission Portal
- Abutia Sensor Hugh Technical School (ABUTIA TET)
- Asanteman Senior High School (ASASS)
- Asukwakwa Senior High School (ASUSEC)
- Ave Senior High School (AVESCO)
- Bishop Herman College (BIHECO)
- Bueman Senior High School (BUSEC)
- EPC: Mawuko Girls Senior High School (MAWUKO)
- EP Technical And Vocational Institute
- Dogli Memorial Technical Institute (DOTECH)
- Kpando Technical Institute (KPANTECH)
- Kpeve Senior High Technical School (KPLSTECH)
- Lekkebi Seine High School (LESEC)
- Mafi Kimose Sendor Tigh Technical School (MARSTECH)
- Mawuli School (MAWULI)
- Mfantsipim School Cape Coast (BOTWE)
- Nkonya Senior High School (NKOSEC)
- Nkwanta Community Senior High Technical School
- Nkwanta Senior High School (NKWASEC)
- Okajakrom Senior High Technical School (OKASH-TECH)
- OLA Girls Senior High School, Ho (OLAGISS)
- Peki Senior High School (PESCO)
- Peki Senior High Technical School (PESTECH)
- Prempeh College (AMANFO)
- Presbyterian Boys’ Secondary School Legon (PRESEC)
- Sokode senior High Technical school
- Paul’s Senior High School. Asakraka-Kwahu (PASCO)
- Tapaman Senior High School (TASTECH)
- Three-Town Senior High (TTSHS), Denu
- Vakpo Senior High Technical School (VASTECH)
- Vakpo Senior High School (VASEC)
- Wesley Girls’ High School (WEYGEYHEY)
- Worawora Senior High School (WORASEC)
- Ziope Senior High School (ZIOSEC)
Use the following URL to access your semester examination results
Contact myshsadmission help
Telephones: +233 (0)50 632 6332 | +233 (0)20 991 4673