The University of Victoria in Canada is offering full scholarships for the undergraduate degree program only available for the 2021/2022 academic year. the University of Victoria is one of the well-known universities in Canada for their leading role in research. they also provide innovation programs for both undergraduate and graduate in a conducive learning environment
To be admitted, applicants must;
- Complete the International Baccalaureate program with a minimum of 32 points.
- be an international student, but resident in Canada
- Brilliant but financially unstable.
How to Apply
- the academic document required include: copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Also, the other prerequisite is to pass entry requirements at the University.
- Therefore, to qualified for admission, you will finally take a course offered at the University.
- In order words, Applicants whose do not Speak English as formal language are to provide proof of English language proficiency or will take an entry tests to confirm his/her ability.
Mode of Application
Click on the link to apply online: https://www.uvic.ca/undergraduate/admissions/how-to-apply/index.php
Deadline: 15 March 2021.