Discover the South African College of Applied Psychology – SACAP Student Portal and login to register for courses, reset your password, and access online modules via ITS ienabler.
The South African College of Applied Psychology (SACAP) registration process for prospective undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and certificate program students is simple online.
South African College of Applied Psychology – SACAP Study Campuses
- SACAP Cape Town Campus
- SACAP Durban Campus
- SACAP Johannesburg Campus
- SACAP Online Campus
- SACAP Pretoria Campus
How to Login SACAP Student Portal
Follow these steps to access and login to the South African College of Applied Psychology (SACAP) student portal.
- Go to https://student.sacap.edu.za/login
- Enter your Student Number and Password (If you do not have a password, click on Create A Password to continue.)
- Tap on Sign in button
SACAP Online Registration
Here are the steps on how to register at the South African College of Applied Psychology (SACAP).
- Login SACAP Student Portal
- Navigate to ITS iENABLER under administrative utilities
- Start New Qualification Registration
- Tap on Registration
- Read the Academic Registration Rules or Agreement and click on I ACCEPT to be able to continue with Online Registration
- Verify your Personal Contact and Address details
- Tap on Submit Registration
- Enter Qualification Information and click on save and continue.
- Select the Module you want to add to your qualification and click on save and continue
- Verify the Modules you want to add and click on continue
- Add a new Module to your current Registration
- Verify your Registration Cost and click on Make Payment.
- Enter your Card Details
- Tap on Pay Now
- Tap on Registration
- Accept Registration to view Proof of registration
- Tap on Email Proof of Registration to email a copy to yourself
- Tap on Log Out
Access to the Online Orientation Module to familiarise yourself with the online learning environment, as well as the tools and skills required for online studies.
Access your Registered Module with all your reading and study materials for downloading/saving/printing a week before the module start date.