Discover the Takoradi Technical University – TTU Student Portal via records.ttuportal.com and login with your credentials to access your results, create an account, register for semester courses, and access the E-learning platform.
Table of Contents
TTU Registration Guidelines for Freshers
Upon securing admission at the Takoradi Technical University (TTU). The University assigned each student with a unique Index/Admission Number and Email Address. Explore Takoradi Technical University – TTU Portal Registration Guidelines.
- Secure any accommodation (University or Private) you have booked or paid for.
- Report to the University Hospital with your admission letter for medical screening.
- Login to the students’ portal at (records.ttuportal.com) with the index number and password to verify programme and biodata.
- Ensure that you register your courses of study for the semester on the portal.
- Attend all orientation programs (Hall, Faculty, Department and General)
- The lecture timetable will be activated on your dashboard after registration. Note the days, halls, and times.
TTU Email Activation
TTU Course Registration
Students must log in to TTU Records with their credentials to register for semester courses online.
- The spelling of their name
- The arrangement of their names in this order (Surname, First Name, and Other Names)
- Date of Birth
- If all fees paid have been reflected on their portal
Do You Know
How to Login Records TTU Portal
Here’s how to access and login to TTU Student Portal at the Takoradi Technical University.
- Go to the TTU Official Website
- Navigate to Students
- Tap on the Students Portal
- Enter your TTU Email and Password
- Tap on the Login button
- When prompted that your connection isn’t private, tap the “Advanced” button below.
- Next, click on the “Continue to records.ttuportal.com (unsafe)” button to login
- Learn how to activate your TTU email account.