Table of Contents
Scholarships at San Diego State University, USA
San Diego State University, USA is providing a Presidential scholarship opportunity for brilliant students across the globe. The University aim to support brilliant, but financial unstable to undertake an undergraduate degree programme at University.
San Diego State University is noted as a public research university established in the early years of 1897. The University provides a transformative, sustainable and entrepreneurship experience for its students in the research discourse.
- The application is open to all international students.
- Students who wish to study any of the courses offered at the University.
- To be qualified, the candidate must obtain an excellent result from an accredited high school.
The programme is available for the (2021-2022) academic year.
Method of Application
- Candidates must take admission to the undergraduate degree programme at the University.
- Applicants must provide all documents required by the university; a copy of the high school certificate through the SDSU WebPortal.
- To qualify for admission, an applicant must meet all the University criteria.
- Besides, students who are not from English-speaking countries are to provide prove of English language proficiency or take a test as one of the requirements. Eg. TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson Test of English (PTE)
- The application is done online.
The University will provide a grant of $40,000 over the four years of stay.
Deadline: 1 April 2021