Discover Prempeh College Online Admission Portal via www.admission.prempehcollege.edu.gh/verification/ and learn how to login to access, and download the admission letter, admission form, CSSPS enrollment form, prospectus, as well as record report form.
Table of Contents
Computerized School Selection and Placement System, CSSPS
Explore the CSSPS Checker Portal and Check SHS Placement. Proceed to Download School Admission Letter Online, print it out, complete the form with your details, and submit a copy to the school administration, if only you are placed by CSSPS.
Successful aspirants are required NOT TO come to the school premises, just follow the procedures online and come to school on the date announced by GES.
Prempeh College Courses/Programmes
Senior High School (SHS) is a second-cycle institution that offers various courses leading to the award of the West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
- General Science
- Home Economics
- General Arts
- Agriculture Science
- Visual Art
All SHS 1 students offer the following compulsory core subjects:
- English Language
- Integrated Science
- Social Studies
These are offered in addition to four other elective subjects selected from one’s programme of study. Besides, the Ghana Education Service – GES in collaboration with National Council for Curriculum and Assessment (NaCCA) has implemented a new curriculum known as Common Core Programme (CCP) expected to take effect next academic year.
Prempeh College Online Admission Portal
Here is how to download the SHS Admission form and Letter by following the procedures;
- Explore admission.prempehcollege.edu.gh
- Enter your Index Number (Enter your B.E.C.E Index Number followed by the year of completion). (Eg (500000000022)
- Tap on the Submit button
- Pay the processing fee with MoMo
- Fill out the personal record form and save
- Print a copy of the Prempeh College personal record form, admission letter, and prospectus
Well done!!! Use your JHS Index number to log into the system. Passport photos of the student and parent will be taken at the school premises so there is no need to bring passport pictures when reporting. if you have not been placed use the CSSPS SHS Self-Placement Portal.
Document Required for Prempeh College Online Admission Process
To complete your admission process after checking your school of placement, here are the document required to process your admission online.
- A printed copy of the personal record form
- Admission letter
- Fully filled placement form
- BECE results slip
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Health Insurance Card and two passport pictures on the day of reporting by the GES.
Admission is not complete without these documents.
Guidelines for New Arrivals
- Students are to undergo a physical examination to ensure that they are in the prescribed attire, hair trimmed according to school regulations, etc. at the school gate.
- Students especially boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress or their assistants for their Kit-list to be inspected.
- Each student would be allocated to a house of residence after going through a registration process. Day students are obliged to undergo the registration process to be affiliated with a house.
- Students are advised to keep their registration receipts which will be used for the collection of items from the school’s store.
- Borders are obliged to report to their houseparents for registration and dormitory allocation.
- Boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress for the allocation of tables in the dining hall.
- Under no circumstance should a student give pocket money or any personal items to a senior for safekeeping. Such monies should be kept with their house parents.
Guidelines for Subsequent Arrivals
- Students are to report to their house parents for registration immediately upon arrival.
- Boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress for table allocation.
Prempeh College Admission Contact Details
- Info +233 243 166 414 / +233 273 747 890