Access the Ofori Panin Senior High School – OPASS Online Admission Portal via myshsadmission.com and log in to download the SHS admission letter, admission form, CSSPS enrollment form, prospectus, kits list, and enrollment code.
Table of Contents
About the Ofori Panin Senior High School Online Admission Portal
Ofori Panin Senior High School has implemented an online admission portal to facilitate the application process for prospective students. The portal offers a user-friendly platform where applicants can access application forms, submit required documents, and track the progress of their admission.
This online system streamlines the admission process, making it more convenient and efficient for both students and the school administration. The Ofori Panin Senior High School online admission portal, aims to provide a seamless and hassle-free experience for students seeking admission to the school.
Computerized School Selection and Placement System, CSSPS
Explore the CSSPS Checker Portal and Check SHS Placement. Proceed to download the SHS School Admission Letter Online, print it out, complete the form with your details, and submit a copy to the school administration if you are only placed by CSSPS.
Courses Offered at OPASS
The courses offered at Ofori Panin Senior High School are listed below
- Home economics
- Visual Art
- General Art
- General Science
How to Login to the OPASS Online Admission Portal
Discover the step-by-step instructions to log in to confirm and download the Ofori Panin Senior High School Admission form and letter.
- Open a web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Type and Access the myshsadmission to download the SHS admission letter, CSSPS enrollment form., and more.
- Locate the section needed to select your school to proceed with the portal
- Thereafter, select your school (OPASS ) and Tap on it
- After that, enter your JHS Index Number
- Locate and Tap on Login Button to Proceed
- Complete and submit the admission form
- Print your Admission Notice
- Download the Kit List and other documents, including the CSSPS enrollment form, prospectus, and kits list.
Note: Pay the online admission processing fee. The Guardian’s email address is required. If you must pay for more than one student, use different email addresses.
Document to Download
Download the following documents after filling out the admission form:
- Admission letter
- Placement Form
- Enrolment Form
You will be required to input your Enrolment Code found on the Enrolment Form. Admission is not complete without these documents.
Guidelines for New Arrivals
- Students are to undergo a physical examination at the school gate to ensure that they are in the prescribed attire, have their hair trimmed according to school regulations, etc.
- Students, especially boarders, must report to the Senior Housemaster, Senior Housemistress, or their assistants for their List to be inspected.
- Each student would be allocated to a house of residence after going through a registration process. Day students are obliged to undergo the registration process to be affiliated with a house.
- Students are advised to keep their registration receipts, which will be used for the collection of items from the school’s store.
- Borders are obliged to report to their houseparents for registration and dormitory allocation.
- Boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress for the allocation of tables in the dining hall.
- Under no circumstance should a student give pocket money or any personal items to a senior for safekeeping. Such monies should be kept with their house parents.
Guidelines for Subsequent Arrivals
- Students are to report to their house parents for registration immediately upon arrival.
- Boarders must report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress for table allocation.
OPASS Contact Details
Address: P. O. Box 11 Tafo -Kukurantumi. Tafo Eastern Region