Discover the Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU Student Portal via portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng and login to create a profile for course registration, and make payment. Here, OOU prospective students access the OOU Admission Portal to check their status, print acceptance fee invoices and make required payments.
About OUU Student and Admission Portal
The OOU Student Portal is an online undergraduate portal for both prospective and returning students of Olabisi Onabanjo University in Nigeria. Here, returning students can log on to their profile for their course registration and payments using their Matric number and surname as the initial password. On the successful log, they’ll be prompted to change their password.
Prospective students are advised to check their admission status, print their acceptance fee invoice and proceed to designated POS terminals to make the required payment via OOU Payment Portal.
OOU Payment Portal
Payment through any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of the University campuses (Ayetoro, Ibogun, Remo (Shagamu/Ikenne), and Main Campus at Ago-Iwoye).
To make OOU Payment online, all candidates offered Provisional Admission should proceed with the steps listed below:
- Explore portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission
- Tap on Check Admission Status to confirm your admission
- Enter your JAMB Number and Surname as a password to log on to the admission portal
- Tap on Make Acceptance Payment
Once the acceptance payment profile has been loaded
- Tap on either;
- Make Web Payment – This allows you to pay online directly using your ATM card,
- Make Pos Payment – Print the Acceptance Payment Profile and proceed to designated POS Points to make the payment.
How to Access the OOU Portal
The Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU Portal is a quick way to get access to the online resources of the University.
To get started;
- Discover OOU Portal
- Tap on your preferred portal to login with your credentials
How to Login OOU Student Portal
Follow this guide to access and login Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU Student Portal to register for your courses.
- Explore https://stdportal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/
- Enter Matriculation Number
- Enter your Password (For the first login, use your SURNAME as password)
- Tap on the Login button
OOU Contact Details
Email: [email protected]
OOU Website URL: https://oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/