Browse and access the Online SIM Card Re-registration Portal. All Ghanaians under this age are expected to register this number of SIM cards from Oct. 1 to March 31, 2022. Any SIM that is not re-registered becomes inactive after March 31, 2022.
Vodafone online SIM Re-registration Portal
- Please ensure that you are the owner of the Vodafone SIM card you are trying to register
- To complete the registration process, you will be asked security questions on your SIM usage
- Please have your National Identity Card (“Ghana Card”) ready as it is required to complete the registration process
How Re-registration your Vodafone SIM Online
- Visit the Vodafone online Sim Re-registration portal via https://www.vodafone.com.gh/sim/
- Enter your Vodafone number eg. 020 XXX XXXX OR 050 XXX XXXX
- Tap on verify
- SIM knowledge: you are required to answer security questions based on your SIM usage. eg. Date of your last recharge.
- Enter your SURNAME (as listed on the Ghana Card)
- Input your Identification Number (PIN) without hyphens or dashes
- Enter the One-time Password sent to your phone via text message.
- Click on “complete SIM registration.”