Browse and access the Online SIM Card Re-registration Portal. All Ghanaians under this age are expected to register this number of SIM cards from Oct. 1 to March 31, 2022. Any SIM that is not re-registered becomes inactive after March 31, 2022.
Vodafone online SIM Re-registration Portal
- Please ensure that you are the owner of the Vodafone SIM card you are trying to register
- To complete the registration process, you will be asked security questions on your SIM usage
- Please have your National Identity Card (“Ghana Card”) ready as it is required to complete the registration process
All other network users can login here to register their SIM Card with Ghana Card by dialing this shortcode and follow this 8 simple steps to complete the registration.
How Re-registration your Vodafone SIM Online
- Visit the Vodafone online Sim Re-registration portal via https://www.vodafone.com.gh/sim/
- Enter your Vodafone number eg. 020 XXX XXXX OR 050 XXX XXXX
- Tap on verify
- SIM knowledge: you are required to answer security questions based on your SIM usage. eg. Date of your last recharge.
- Enter your SURNAME (as listed on the Ghana Card)
- Input your Identification Number (PIN) without hyphens or dashes
- Enter the One-time Password sent to your phone via text message.
- Click on “complete SIM registration.”
Register to merge your SSNIT and NIA numbers
7 Steps to link your NHIS and NIA Ghana Card
How to Link GRA TIN Number and Ghana Card